MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Classifieds & Swap Shop

Childs Crash Helmet Need For Squires 11th May

Childs Crash Helmet Need For Squires 11th May - Forums [Biker Match] Childs Crash Helmet Need For Squires 11th May - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Classifieds & Swap Shop /

Childs Crash Helmet Need For Squires 11th May

After chatting with XK.. is there anyone going to Squires this weekend who has a childs crash helmet or a small head and a spare crash helmet that they should like to loan or sell... Obviously.. not dropped or bounced but doesn't have to be immaculate... Like her mamma.. she suits the scruffy look She tried a small adults and it was comfortable for her but I am aware that they vary make to model so tis a long shot.. If you should like to "loan" for the day.. I can swap you drinks If you have one to sell and it is within my price range then we can do a deal over a drink

Update Reply
rockchickeelicious @ 10/05/2012 19:43  

It is important with kids' helmets that they are exactly that, kids' helmets, because it's not just the size it's the weight of the helmet on their heads. Katie has her own helmet which I bought off the internet after her trying helmets on in a shop and it only cost about £40 - albeit not the best make in the world for that price, but it is new and it is the right one for her age. Worth considering. x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 10/05/2012 21:43  

Rockchick ... Ive one you can have ... never been worn ...
It was my sons but he developed a rare illness so was never allowed a bike
It was signed by Chris Walker the day we bought it ... so if you dont mind his name on it ... its yours :D

Just PM me and let me know :D

Update Reply
rockchick123 @ 11/05/2012 10:55  

Awwww hugs to you both for the help and advice and the offer too! And to those that offered bits and bobs and advice at squires.. 99.9% of BM members really do blow my mind with their kindness.. You all rock!! She's all sorted now though.. thankfully! Her pride and joy is a brand new Shark Kiddies Helmet.. Sales can be lush eh?! She polished it.. I said the floor was just as precious but didn't go down too well.. Anyhoooo.. I can let her out to play on the back of big boys bikes and breath easy.. Now just to get my ass into gear and be able to take her out myself... thinking 2014?! ~ Hate Bends!! Drivng me nuts but thats another topic..

Update Reply
rockchickeelicious @ 13/05/2012 16:47  

Awwww glad you are all sorted

Update Reply
rockchick123 @ 14/05/2012 13:17  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email