MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Newbies Forum

Hi Guys

Hi Guys - Forums [Biker Match] Hi Guys - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Newbies Forum /

Hi Guys

Hi guys...yeah be nice to the newbie time im afraid....New to internet chat and the like but been around bikes since knee high to a grasshopper....Live in Ipswich but work in norwich so hopefully be taking my DA this year (finally) as be much easier to commute up and down the lovely A140!! Goint to be doing the Lookup and farmyard rallies in June and hopefully hunters in diss and 4f's rally in felixstowe in July...Should have a piccie up by weekend!! Perhaps see some of you on my travels..

Update Reply
christie @ 09/05/2012 20:40  

Hi Christie, Welcome to Biker Match. Dive in and have some fun

Update Reply
Weirdoraptor @ 09/05/2012 21:20  

hi welcome jump in enjoy

Update Reply
kaycat @ 09/05/2012 21:21  

Hi Christie, Welcome to BM

Update Reply
cyc @ 09/05/2012 21:21  

Cheers guys...looking forward to it....should be fun!

Update Reply
christie @ 09/05/2012 21:29  

Hi christie and welcome. You'll have fun here, really friendly bunch

Update Reply
TigerTim @ 10/05/2012 09:59  

Hi christie, welcome to the site, we're ALWAYS nice to newbies!!!! always nice to everyone(most of the time anyway). Check out the events page see what takes your fancy & get your name down, get some posts on the forums give us your opinions, you'll soon feel at home ..

Update Reply
old red @ 10/05/2012 21:53  

Hi Christie and welcome :-)

Update Reply
PaulXXX @ 10/05/2012 22:25  

Hi Christie, welcome to BM an dont worry you wont be the newbie for long

Update Reply
SPRINT56 @ 10/05/2012 22:52  

Hiya and welcome to BM Christie

Keep an eye on events and forums and hope to meet you out and about at one soon

Update Reply
rockchick123 @ 11/05/2012 10:57  

Thanks for all your welcoming comments hope to catch up with you guys soon..

Update Reply
christie @ 12/05/2012 00:43  

Make yourself known wherever you go, but only eat crayons that are non toxic lolol x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 12/05/2012 00:46  

Lmao....i prefer highlighters...they colours are so preeeeeeeeeeeeety!!! Next Rally will be the Look Up in Winfarthing....then on to Farmayrd...Cant wait Whoop Whoop!!!

Update Reply
christie @ 14/05/2012 21:51  

Hi Christie

I aint been on here that long either, and everyone I've spoken to has been great. I went to my first event this weekend and met up with peeps from BM for the first time. I had a great day out and I'm really glad i went even tho I hadn't met anyone before

I'll be at farmyard too hun, shud be a great weekend so hopefully will meet you there, have a beer (or several) and enjoy the nonsense

Annie

Update Reply
Annie C @ 14/05/2012 23:14  

Hi Annie...sounds great ...will have to sort something before going to farmyard be fun to meet up with a fellow BM'er!!

Update Reply
christie @ 17/05/2012 21:10  

Hello and welcome christie, there's lots of great folk on here and it sounds as if your already enjoying the Rally life!! You go girl!!! If you have any problems we have a great band of Mod's, who will always be happy to help! You will find these Guys and Girls at the bottom of a page under site staff. Hopefully we will meet up at one of our local events soon

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 01/06/2012 17:46  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email