MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Newbies Forum

Doing it in the wrong sequence

Doing it in the wrong sequence - Forums [Biker Match] Doing it in the wrong sequence - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Newbies Forum /

Doing it in the wrong sequence

First I go out on a ride to Germany with a great bunch of Biker Match peeps, then only do I register ... Well, I guess I can introduce myself to everyone out there ... Hi, I'm SistaB.

The trip to Germany was an opportunity to meet many new people. And what did they all have in common? This site.

You were all fantastic, fun, funny and loving people. I hope I meet many more awesome guys and gals through this forum, and through many more bike rides.

Thanks so much for an awesome holiday everyone. Will never forget it :)

Update Reply
SistaB @ 06/05/2012 19:01  

Hiya SistaB and welcome to the site

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 06/05/2012 19:03  

eyup & welcome to the Site - well, you've already jumped in with both feet so check out the events page for anything else you fancy ps...don't eat the crayons...Spesh has already licked em all!

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 06/05/2012 20:00  

Greedy bugger ... didn't he leave at least one for someone else to lick?

Thanks for the welcome messages. I intend on doing many more ride outs. Really had a good time. Only been living in the UK just under two years, so don't know many riders.

Update Reply
SistaB @ 06/05/2012 20:24  

Welcome on board
They're a good lot, the BikerMatch Scots. Come to that, they all are!

Update Reply
Wills @ 06/05/2012 20:42  

Welcome to BM SistaB Looks like yoy found your way around already. Continue to have fun

Update Reply
davidneale @ 06/05/2012 23:09  

Welcome to the site SistaB, as you will already have been issued with a life jacket on the germany trip keep hold of it you will need it for all furture events inculding the event of the year the 2nd BM Kiss Rally hope you can make it

Update Reply
JP @ 07/05/2012 09:02  

Welcome to the site SistaB....A great introduction to the site!! The German fling...They really are a great bunch north of the border, well travelled too... You should as JP said try and make the KISS Rally, there's usually a great Scottish contingent travels down. Plenty for you to do in the meantime though, enjoy the site, meet more folks and give us all your input on the forums...

Update Reply
old red @ 07/05/2012 11:22  

That damn spesh and his crayons. Someone get a muzzle on that guy!

Welcome to the house SistaB and glad you had a good time in Germany. Chris is doing a great job organising some excellent overseas travels.

Update Reply
Matt @ 07/05/2012 15:09  

No life jackets issued on my tours ta yer all doomed from the start

Welcomes to BM

Update Reply
madscots @ 07/05/2012 15:31  

Yeah, the life jacket was missing, but I'm a good swimmer. Will take a helluva storm to sink me

Thanks for all the welcoming messages. I feel right at home here

Will definitely keep an eye out for the KISS Rally. If at all possible, you will find me there. Any excuse for a party is a good excuse for me

As for Chris, he's excellent at stoking fires. lol. I know of at least one person who landed in some hot water, thanks to him. Hehehe ...

Update Reply
SistaB @ 07/05/2012 18:01  

hi welcome jump in enjoy

Update Reply
kaycat @ 07/05/2012 21:46  

HI sis ,sounds as if you are in deep end all ready . Look at events again and if you want to travel sarf with us scots gives a P.M. or stick face on event calender ,,, later ,EMDEEE x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 07/05/2012 22:31  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email