MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Thankyou Matt and other Mods

Thankyou Matt and other Mods (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Thankyou Matt and other Mods (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Thankyou Matt and other Mods

lol Wenders... don't forget that certain people on this site don't believe you're allowed to have a voice because your "staff" and your opinion cannot count because you must be "biased" (i know! idiots lol).

And hurtz also... thanks so much. Glad you're liking the site and hope we can all get together in September for our big rally. I'll be there hiding as far away from the bar as possible (John Smiths if you're going though) lol

Update Reply
Matt @ 06/05/2012 13:51  

Can't keep em all happy at end of the day

In terms of staff we're all here to help best we can and we're all just a pm away

Update Reply
madscots @ 06/05/2012 18:10  

JOHN SMITHS now you`ve gone too far....seriously SHITE brown headache maker...

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 06/05/2012 18:29  

Im a happy bm,r so thanks from me too for all your hard work and effort too keep the site going.xx

Update Reply
allison_2011 @ 06/05/2012 18:43  

Thank u so much for your work on the option to move pictures to other folders under your profile. I have already used ths function and am very greatful for this feature.

Update Reply
hurtz @ 06/05/2012 20:58  

That is a tempting offer JP thankyou, the KISS rally sounds good to me work permitting I am going to try get to a few rallies this year.....I will likely be on foot tho.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 06/05/2012 23:38  

Hurtz, that's a great post and much appreciated. With a post like that I'm sure Matt will buy you a drink at Kiss if you're there, and if not I'll drink it for you; lol. Lulu, as a suggestion, if you can't ride over you could look at options for getting a pillion ride from Liverpool or wherever to the event. You can add your name for a lift request on any given event on the events page. Might not suit with someone you've never met I know, but another option for you to consider.

Update Reply
Simon66 @ 07/05/2012 01:52  

"lol Wenders... don't forget that certain people on this site don't believe you're allowed to have a voice because your "staff" and your opinion cannot count because you must be "biased" (i know! idiots lol)."

Matt i would like to meet the person who says I cant have a voice nor an opinion!!!!! I think most on here by now know i say it as it is whatever, and anyways as we do what we do voluntarily you sure dont pay us enough to back you up if we think you're wrong

Update Reply
wenders @ 07/05/2012 15:14  

I'm with Wenders on that one I'm not a newbie but am new at trying to sort out events in East Anglia......I have had nothing but help and kind words from the rest of the team.....to them I thank you A big thank you to Simon66 and Mad Mic for all your help and understanding!! To Sandi a big hug for all your help with the Calendar that I can't seem to fill in right!!! I do understand that this causes you more work and as much as I try to get it right, it never works out that way you still put up with me and haven't shouted yet!! I met Matt at the KISS Rally and I believe he's one of the good guys!! (get well soon)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 07/05/2012 15:43  

Cheers folks, all the staff put in there own time and effort and its great to see its paying off and folks are happy bunnies :)

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 07/05/2012 17:33  

haha me a good guy. Stop, you'll ruin my bad-ass reputation!

Update Reply
Matt @ 07/05/2012 20:37  

Elliemay only said that cos you let her have a bite of your pizza.

Update Reply
old red @ 07/05/2012 21:20  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email