MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Opinions needed - Xmas Party

Opinions needed - Xmas Party  (3) - Forums [Biker Match] Opinions needed - Xmas Party  (3) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Opinions needed - Xmas Party

Definitely a good deal IMHO....I'm currently bankrupted by bike lessons and can't consider any social life at all....and the offsprings keep on demanding food, damn em Assuming, bike lessons & test fees will be a shuddery horror of the past by then (please, please, please) I'd be up for this and not too far for me to travel either

Update Reply
Minnie the Minx @ 15/05/2012 11:08  

Jackie this sounds like a cracking deal hotel three course meal entertainment and breakfast for 60£ is a bargain i often go to manchester for xmas nights out and last two cost me 59£ room only and no entertainment or food hope you can get enough interest from people to make this one a goer John

Update Reply
Jaffa @ 21/05/2012 23:31  

It is a very good deal as pan man said. I paid £65 room only recently, so this is a great on a budget cost. You've got a bargain price. Nice idea to be able to mingle with everyone late and in the morning. Makes the journey really worth it.

Update Reply
hurtz @ 22/05/2012 07:50  

Good party last year with great peps, and if a date can be pinned down early enough i am sure most could budget for it and work around the date. Does the hotel owner know what he is taking on, Bill and his late night parties, lmao.

Update Reply
bic chick @ 22/05/2012 08:24  

Somebody suggested to me at the weekend that if you could save £20 a month from now til then you would have enough to cover it and your drinks lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 22/05/2012 09:13  

Count me in for this please. .Will be brilliant x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 22/05/2012 09:24  

Jackie, a good deal for sure And could you get an even better deal for friday night / sat morning b&b for those staying sat night? Might as well make a weekend of it

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 22/05/2012 21:22  

So long as xk doesnt turn up in his leather ymca outfit (again) please count me in.....

At least with u lot i have a bloody good laugh! Think hovis will make its arrival around new year so xmas will be my last one as a mum and not a gran lmao!

Christ i need beer and sympathy!! Oh and hav my own patients now and i've not killed anyone, broken anything nor otherwise made an arse of myself at work lol

According to some sources i'm apparently a bloody good critical care nurse but thankfully i know its more luck than judgement xx

Update Reply
mizzi @ 22/05/2012 21:38  

Will there be an Elvis tribute act Jackie ....I do hope so

Update Reply
Minnie the Minx @ 22/05/2012 21:43  

Sure i can find you a sequined jumps uit and wig Minnie lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 28/05/2012 19:56  

i have decided im in for this.i will save my hard earned pennies lol make sure i can come cos sounds fab :-)

Update Reply
zzrbabe42 @ 28/05/2012 20:21  

Is Blackpool a go then BJ .... sounds great to me lol x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 30/05/2012 13:28  

Count me in!!! Defo good value @ £60!!! Think last Christmas in Birmingham cost me £50!!! XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Update Reply
FibroWarrior @ 01/06/2012 21:51  

Count me in on this one £60 meal and b&b got to be a good deal will take car so any one wanting a lift there only too pleased to offer for a beer or two as long as on the way or make own way to mine

Update Reply
apriliamad @ 07/06/2012 00:36  

OMG i cant believe some think this is too expensive!!!!!

£60 all in is a great price.

I will be there and people car sharing is a great idea, also JP's idea of a coach, laffin, what ya all waiting for???????

Update Reply
wenders @ 08/06/2012 17:13  

I repeat, let's make a weekend of it!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 08/06/2012 18:34  

I am sold on this idea and ready to buy the T-shirt!

I can't wait to hear when...

Update Reply
hurtz @ 11/06/2012 17:06  

Wot size cleavage r u?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 11/06/2012 17:14  

Looking for something to cheer yourself up now your feet are soggy..

Update Reply
hurtz @ 11/06/2012 17:45  

I am going to speak to the hotel lady person and see if i have to confirm def numbers for this one, so watch this space :)

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 12/06/2012 09:34  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email