MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Help Ideas Suggestions required please

Help Ideas  Suggestions required please - Forums [Biker Match] Help Ideas  Suggestions required please - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Help Ideas Suggestions required please

Hi this is my tribal/candy skull that I don't know how to finish off. I want to surround it - if possible to relate to my others (on my profile). I am at a complete loss as to what to have - ANY ideas will be so gratefully received. Also for the eye sockets as well, I was unable to upload the larger more detailed image from my profile. I'm hoping that with so many members on the site someone can help Many thanks for taking the time, Katie x

Update Reply
BOBKAT @ 02/05/2012 17:47  

Nice but I'm a traditionalist and a skull should have a couple of pistons through it and some flames in the eye sockets so maybe best I don't make any suggestions.

Update Reply
Gloom @ 02/05/2012 19:00  

nice work, like it.
I'm a minimalist, so maybe a small point of red in the middle of each eye socket. V . Johnny blaze.

Update Reply
GreyGra @ 02/05/2012 21:37  

what aboot some wispy shading round it ? like clouds/mist ?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/05/2012 21:50  

Gloom, thanks for that, your the second person that has suggested pistons & flames - it's got me thinking Greygra, thank you for that - I love Ghost Rider Pictish, thanks for the suggestion, may incorporate mist in there Keep them coming please xx

Update Reply
BOBKAT @ 02/05/2012 22:02  

Snakes entwined?

Update Reply
Sandi @ 02/05/2012 22:31  

My Name OK, for real, Bob's I s'pose where abouts it is on your body, as what to do with it. Are you gonna extend around it, link it in to other tatts? Do you want all black/shading or a bit of colour? Could say its a cool 'Willy G' type tatt and have 'Harley Davidson' around it, then a little red/orange shading to blend it all together. But like I say depends where it is.

Update Reply
bomb doctor @ 03/05/2012 09:30  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email