MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Recommendation: Lake District, Y'shire Dales or N. Y'Shire Moors

Recommendation: Lake District, Y'shire Dales or N. Y'Shire Moors (3) - Forums [Biker Match] Recommendation: Lake District, Y'shire Dales or N. Y'Shire Moors (3) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Recommendation: Lake District, Y'shire Dales or N. Y'Shire Moors

Yorkshire is God's own county we have every thing, great roads, great cafe's, great race track, great resorts, great coast, great camp sites,the highest pub in Britian, the biggest cave in Britain, the highest waterfall in Britain Bikeabill and some of the best beer availabeln what more could you want. Ho and I live here if you had not guess'd

And so says the Yorkshire Tourist Board!

Dave - it is a shame you've had to post-pone your trip. I would have loved to join you.

Next time mate

Update Reply
Riggy66 @ 05/06/2012 09:52  

Place to stay in Great Ayton N. Yorks is Susie D's B+B, she loves bikers, does legendary breakfast. Garage to top up just across the road. Big secure garage to keep your pride and joy safe. I'm up there 13 and 14th June. Bikers night at Whitby is a Thursday, loads of fish and chip places.

Roads in Yorkshire are definately not boring. Try the Helmsley run, or Sutton Bank gets the adrenalin going.

Update Reply
VFR800AJ @ 05/06/2012 21:24  

And don't forget the great Yorkshire folk too !! Lol... Our hospitality is fabulous ...

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 05/06/2012 21:45  

I can vouch for that Jenny, lol

Update Reply
Sandi @ 05/06/2012 21:53  

Ditto Sandi x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 05/06/2012 22:01  

so when is someone going to organise a ride to whitby and scarborough. i know its nice over there and your all bragging about it.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 05/06/2012 23:35  

Yes i was told of your great hospitality by a bunch of drunken women in Guisborough Ha Ha Cant remember the pub, but was a good rock and roll band on that night.n

Update Reply
VFR800AJ @ 11/06/2012 17:40  

Is there anyone up for organising this please... seems to be valid interest .. be a shame not to sort something out .

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 11/06/2012 19:10  

i dont mind organizing one but i dont think i have a spare weekend till September

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 11/06/2012 23:34  

September is good for me Bill . lets see whos up for eh.. thanks Bill..

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 11/06/2012 23:39  

and me but june/july is better.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 12/06/2012 01:22  

I'd be more than up for this too, did the same thing with a car club two years ago and it was the best day ever, ending with us all going round olivers mount racetrack in scarborough, would love to do the trip again with bikes sometime soon.

Update Reply
Gibson @ 12/06/2012 02:42  

Pencil me in to do a few legs David

Update Reply
Noddy1 @ 12/06/2012 12:55  

I took group up to Whitby 4 weeks back and took them round Olivers Mount on the way back, it supprise's people when they se just how tight it is

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 12/06/2012 15:33  

The original trip was supposed to be this week, spending 5 or 6 days trying to fit it all in and then ending up at the Farmyard. As I said earlier in the forum, I had to postpone this trip due to my current work situation. First of all lack of work, funds and then new work commitments that clashed with the trip. But I am still going to the Farmyard regardless. The trip will be later in the summer, if every summer arrives. But my intention is not to fly around ever thing in a day, as there is a lot to take in. I want to camp somewhere for a few days at a time, then move to another base and so on. This should give a lot of opportunity to meet up with anyone who wants to join in, either for part of the trip or all if they want to. I will keep you posted as to when I can do this, but it will definitely be this summer.

Update Reply
davidneale @ 12/06/2012 17:46  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email