MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

You Know you're old when...

You Know you're old when... - Forums [Biker Match] You Know you're old when... - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

You Know you're old when...

Just had a "canvass" phone call from, I think she said "Bathnight"?.

"Would I say it was harder to get "in" or "out", of the bath???

Told her, my only problem, is getting, my Son, outta the fookin shower!!!

What mailing lists am I on???

Update Reply
clarkee @ 30/04/2012 12:40  

Realised i was getting old the other day when i asked for gods bleep number off switchboard....thought her chuckles were a private joke and when my fave hca asked if she could help me i asked her to find me gods direct dial number....

Yes p*ss ripped outa me and keep getting asked if i've spoken to god yet.... Could only happen to me eh?

Update Reply
mizzi @ 30/04/2012 13:10  

you get stopped for speeding,they say"right then sonny..." till you take your lid off then suddenly become "mate" or even worse"sir"...............senile delinquent at large,j57 x

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 30/04/2012 13:11  

Realised i was getting old the other day when i asked for gods bleep number off switchboard....thought her chuckles were a private joke and when my fave hca asked if she could help me i asked her to find me gods direct dial number....

Yes p*ss ripped outa me and keep getting asked if i've spoken to god yet.... Could only happen to me eh?

Update Reply
mizzi @ 30/04/2012 13:11  

you look at rally details for b&b,or chalets...............bad back eh?where,when,how much,how many beers'll do me

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 30/04/2012 13:14  

you drop your bike at less than 5mph and your off work for weeks

Update Reply
JP @ 30/04/2012 18:33  

Clarkee, that made me laugh! Some time ago I was getting emails form a 'Mature' dating site! Talk about insulted!!!!! Oh but I am beginning to sound like my mum, now that is worrying!

Update Reply
Blackberry @ 30/04/2012 18:38  

Mizzi, realised you're getting old when you forgot you'd already posted and did it again, Senile or what?

Blackberry, I'd say you were beginning to look like your mum but I've not met her and anyway she may be insulted.

My moment was today when a customer who I know is younger than me called "me young man" and instead of thinking of it as a compliment I thought "who are you calling young man?" Not started looking for SAGA holidays yet though.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 30/04/2012 21:06  

You know your getting old when: You can get your insurance from Saga You no longer get 18 to 30 holiday brochures The candles on your Birthday cake sets off the smoke alarms You get smiled at by a stranger, who then asks if he can help you across the road. A night out, take's a month to get over You can remember all the words to the Bay City Rollers songs You can remember 45's and how many you could load on the turn table at once (I won't mention 78's!!!) How far sixpence went 5 park drive (out of a machine) Your kids beg you not to dance at a family do I can't remember what post I'm writing on??

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 30/04/2012 22:18  

I felt old a few months ago when I walked into a shop and a youngster of around 10 said 'hey cool, I like your hair colour'
(looks black but turns blue when the light shines on it)
Then the same endearing child dashed over to her mum and said -

'mum, mum, have you seen that OLD LADY'S HAIR over there!!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 30/04/2012 22:28  

Nice one pb

Update Reply
Alice2 @ 30/04/2012 22:33  

Ta Alice - was thinking of dying it grey - 'know thy place' springs to mind!!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 30/04/2012 22:35  

Just like the old saying, "you know you're getting old when..., er...something something something...." ...can't remember it

Update Reply
Weirdoraptor @ 01/05/2012 00:22  

......When you spend 20 mins or more trying desperately to remove the lid off a jar of honey, only to resort to a hammer and screwdriver to punch a hole in the top to break the seal, cos you ain't got the strength to unscrew the top!!!

Blinkin' manufacturers, fixing 'em on so tight!!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/05/2012 04:11  

...you spend 5 minutes trying to pluck an eyebrow then put your glasses back on and realise it's a wrinkle!

Update Reply
Sandi @ 02/05/2012 09:07  

when you see claudia schiffer selling anti wrinkle cream on tv,remember crackerjack,look in the mirror and see me looking back!

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 02/05/2012 10:32  

It's Friday, it's 5 o clock , and it's ....

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/05/2012 18:41  

Crackerjack? No, can't be, that was 5 to 5 wasn't it?

Update Reply
Sandi @ 02/05/2012 18:45  

Just checking...

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/05/2012 18:57  

......when your pint is more attractive than the barmaid.

And if you didn't check the barmaid at all then you're DEAD!!

Update Reply
GreyGra @ 02/05/2012 21:43  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email