MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Events Section

Events Section (3) - Forums [Biker Match] Events Section (3) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Events Section

haha i got loads of pics

Update Reply
RC @ 13/08/2007 11:06  

Email coming your way. You need the details anyhow as moderators

Update Reply
Matt @ 13/08/2007 13:10  

God my head is mashed now, full of code! I need a pint or 6 to clear my head or I'll never sleep with all the numbers and code lines bouncing around inside me.

Update Reply
Matt @ 13/08/2007 13:32  

I know wot you mean

Update Reply
Di @ 13/08/2007 16:54  

Just found a load of problems with the events section - hopefully now fixed. :-) Mods - let me know if you have any javascript error popups.

Update Reply
Matt @ 13/08/2007 19:16  

will do matt

Update Reply
RC @ 13/08/2007 19:50  

How's it looking for you? I added Sunday's Matlock event and some photos - see what you think, and add some of your own if you have them.

Update Reply
Matt @ 14/08/2007 05:59  

When will we all be able to view them matt ?

Update Reply
fjr_graham @ 14/08/2007 06:36  

I'll send you a PM so you can go see, could do with an extra pair of eyes looking over the system. Upload photos if you have any too. Cheers

Update Reply
Matt @ 14/08/2007 06:44  

When will we ALL be able to see the events page and upload to it? If there's going to be an events moderator how long will it take for our pics to be accepted onto the events page?

Update Reply
Sandi @ 14/08/2007 10:03  

Events will be submitted by users into the database. The events manager will then authorise it (within 24 hours hopefully) and it will then go live. I'll be keeping my eye on it in the first instance. Photos will go live instantly, but I get emailed every photo for verification (as I do with user-photos). The events manager will also receive an email for each uploaded photo. Users are required to have a live profile if they wish to submit a photo. This is to prevent abuse. Anyone caught uploading abusive photos will have their account terminated with immediate effect and no refund on an subscription payments.

Update Reply
Matt @ 14/08/2007 10:24  

Perhaps that info re: unauthorised pics and termination of membership, should be added to the upload page on the events section? if it aint already Crikey! that's goina be a heck of a lot of emails lol

Update Reply
Sandi @ 14/08/2007 10:30  

Nah probably not. Maybe eventually there will be a team to deal with the events section. Im pushing for bikermatch to be a social site for bikers and not just a dating site.

Update Reply
Matt @ 14/08/2007 10:59  

You don't have to do much pushing Matt, R C is doing her best to promote the social side. Matlock doesn't know what's hit it lol

Update Reply
Sandi @ 14/08/2007 11:13  

yea too true lol. For info: When this section is released, you MUST put the postcode in for the event! This is used for displaying the google map and also for searching the calendar for nearby events. The event is useless without this info and will be deleted. It's easy to find on yell.com or the relevant website for the event. Also (Cough RC Cough), an email address isn't a website address, and a website address isn't an email address. Jeeeeees. lol, i can't wipe ur backsides for u! lol

Update Reply
Matt @ 14/08/2007 11:19  

Ok it's now live, after polishing up a few faults. Let me know asap if you have any problems.

Update Reply
Matt @ 14/08/2007 13:01  

soz boss lol

Update Reply
RC @ 14/08/2007 13:12  

Balls - ive found a big problem with it, so had to take it off again

Update Reply
Matt @ 14/08/2007 13:16  

oh dear hope ya can sort it

Update Reply
RC @ 14/08/2007 13:24  

damn - think its gonna be a big rewrite job. damn damn damn damn - all that bloody work too!

Update Reply
Matt @ 14/08/2007 13:28  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email