MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Somerset... South West

Somerset... South West - Forums [Biker Match] Somerset... South West - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Somerset... South West

Anybody out there from Somerset or the South West of Uk? It seems awfully quiet down here? :)

Update Reply
Zedbiker @ 25/04/2012 21:28  

There were a few members down that way put in a search for local members

Update Reply
JP @ 26/04/2012 17:29  

i'm gloucestershire,hey ho someone has to be

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 26/04/2012 17:45  

hello from Devon

Update Reply
justjerry @ 26/04/2012 20:07  

Hi Jerry. I was beginning to think I was the only active person from the South West on the site.

Update Reply
Zedbiker @ 26/04/2012 20:14  

JP - I found some members from down this way but they all seems to be pretty quiet on the site. Thought I would try to gee them up a bit.

Hey Jinx. Gloucestershire isn't too bad. You're probably in a better position for all the rallies etc..

Update Reply
Zedbiker @ 26/04/2012 20:19  

Greetings from an ex pat Gloucestershire boy :-) - well thats not too far away lol

Plenty of members down South.

Cracking roads in the SW, love the coast road round to Lynmouth etc

Update Reply
ZZRpilot @ 26/04/2012 20:35  

I remember that road, especially the hill between Lymouth and Lynton. Was a killer in my old Hillman Minx with three gears not to mention on the Honda C102. had to get off and push it in 1st gear. But a nice part of the country. I am considering a tour down that way next year. Maybe we can get something started for then if not something before.

Update Reply
davidneale @ 26/04/2012 22:11  

How about asking a moderator to post you guys, that are in the South / South West, some Biker Match flyers/leaflets/promo' cards for you to leave at cafes and other biker venues? That way maybe more bikers from your area will join and you can meet up and ride out, worth a try?

Update Reply
Sandi @ 26/04/2012 22:33  

Thanks for the good ideas Sandi. I've been away from the biking scene for too long and lost touch with the bikers in this area. Long story which I won't bore you all with. Bike's been off the road, but is definitely on the way to being road legal again.
So how about it South West Bikers? Lets get a group of us together so when the Notherners come down we can show them how good the West Country really is.

Update Reply
Zedbiker @ 27/04/2012 00:01  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email