MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

St George's day

St George's day (2) - Forums [Biker Match] St George's day (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

St George's day

Yes Sandi, also english and the only the National football team won any thing was with him!

Update Reply
bobbyfrankenstein @ 24/04/2012 13:51  

Forgive me laughing, I didn't mean anything, I s'pose it's cos I'm not a football fan. Many thousands of people are football fans so I guess a former football manager would be as good as any one to be Sainted. Are people Sainted anymore? I never really thought about it til now. (I'm going off line now, for lunch) Sorry Kay, I forgot to acknowledge your post. I didn't know there were two St George's or two George's let alone their nationalities.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 24/04/2012 13:59  

I'm not offended, nor am I very interested. I do think it's a shame though that racists/thugs have hi-jacked the English flag.

Update Reply
invalid characters @ 24/04/2012 14:55  

It isn't even technically the "English flag": we pinched it, as have other countries. So the racist numb skulls only further flag up (see what I did there!) their ignorance of national knowledge!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 24/04/2012 16:32  

Don't need a flag to be proud of what you are it's merely a symbol to follow.

Update Reply
madscots @ 24/04/2012 16:38  

mmmm...not interested why reply to post

does it matter where they are from

st patrick chased the serpent out of that smaller island..think he turned them into lawyers and estate agents ...st andrew what`s supposed to have done...st David again what`s he supposed to have done....I`m English not bothered whatever lets celebrate them so why the disrespect from the other nations..mmm insecurity???

Sandi love the post, brave to be a christian in Rome when most folk are catholic

turkish ? thought he was Armenian ...now those 2 countries really hate each other

of course its a symbol to follow...a place to rally to...a place of sanctuary..like a kilt being an adult security blanket...jeans and a black leather jacket

its my flag...so is the union jack,,dont know the words to the national anthem cant hear them always yawning when I hear its so boring..know the words to Jerusalem though ....and red red wine but only when 3 parts pissed

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 24/04/2012 23:53  

mm grizzly lol x

Update Reply
kaycat @ 25/04/2012 00:00  

I reply to the post because St Georges day and everything around it affects me. Or are you saying that only people that share your view can reply?

Update Reply
invalid characters @ 25/04/2012 09:45  

YOU said "not INTERESTED".....if not why even read the post ? that was and still is my point...

kaykat...mmmm HOW YOU DOING

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 25/04/2012 11:14  

Not interested in celebrating St Georges day Grizzly, that doesn't mean I'm not interested in how other people perceive things, though it's obvious you aren't.

Update Reply
invalid characters @ 25/04/2012 11:18  

im peachy thanks grizzy hugs x

Update Reply
kaycat @ 25/04/2012 12:32  

hello thought police thanks for telling me how I think

so are you say because racist/thugs use the same flag everyone else who does is a racist/thug...or is that just how you perceive them

hot interested in people`s bigotry and intolerance....what people perceive in error is their up to them

HAPPY ST GEORGE`S DAY

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 25/04/2012 17:54  

Lol! You start the thread with an adversarial heading and challenge my original post i.e. I had no right to post. When you put up a thread on a public forum it becomes "public property". In fact my post was very closely related. Obviously not close enough for you though.
If you'd just wished everyone a happy St Georges day? But you didn't.
And I never said everyone that uses the flag is a racist/thug. Try and go back and read it again!

Update Reply
invalid characters @ 25/04/2012 20:01  

mmm.. me thinks she does protest too much

the only mention of the flag is that paganprince had on flying from his radio mast

I do think it's a shame though that racists/thugs have hi-jacked the English flag.....your post... it is suggesting in your opinion that using the flag is a racist/thug

and your post not offended ok that is a relative reply...if you meant dont care also would have been relative..but "not interested" why even read the post if I see a topic that I dont find interesting I dont even read it let alone feel the need to post a let the writer know my indifference...its just passive aggressive

plus the post is about St George`s day not the flag....you linked it to racist/thugs want to start a post about that please do I`ll comment on it

but my point again is "not interested" why feel the need to inform of your indifference be happy and read on elsewhere..but really not bother that you`re not interested but if you would like too know what I`m not interested in dont think you would be bothered that I posted to inform the world of my negative interest

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 25/04/2012 21:33  

For heavens sake, I don't regard EVERYONE that celebrates St Georges day/adopts the flag of St George as a thug/racist, but those that are hide behind it.
Now who's joining the thought police?
You start the thread in an adversarial manner and I state my position. AGAIN if you'd just said happy St Georges day then fair enough.

Update Reply
invalid characters @ 25/04/2012 22:17  

popcorn enyone

Update Reply
kaycat @ 25/04/2012 22:26  

can't i have salted popcorn please Kay?

Update Reply
Ragnar @ 25/04/2012 22:39  

no problem rag x

Update Reply
kaycat @ 25/04/2012 22:40  

You'll have what you're given Rag', now go and sit in the corner!

Update Reply
invalid characters @ 25/04/2012 22:41  

If i sit on the corner can i wave my Saint George's Cross and sing Jerusalem?

Update Reply
Ragnar @ 25/04/2012 22:48  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email