MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Thundersprint Show Racing - Cheshire

Thundersprint Show  Racing - Cheshire (3) - Forums [Biker Match] Thundersprint Show  Racing - Cheshire (3) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Thundersprint Show Racing - Cheshire

Will be there about 11ish

Update Reply
PaulXXX @ 13/05/2012 09:11  

Good day there today only spotted a couple of BMers across the other side from me so appologies to anyone i didn't see catch you some other time lol

Update Reply
Stroggyman @ 13/05/2012 19:07  

Another good day out, plenty of people there,loads of non-biker types but if it raises awareness of bikes on the road this can only be a good thing.Posted a few more pics.

Update Reply
Sprint900 @ 13/05/2012 20:43  

What a wonderful day!!
Great ride, great, no, amazing company.
Hope you all got home safely

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/05/2012 20:47  

What a great day was good to meet old and new face,s.

Update Reply
rossi 64 @ 13/05/2012 20:57  

Went to Thundersprint this afternoon - weather was really good and a fabulous turnout from bikers and non bikers alike! Topped off a cracking weekend after the NABD rally. Didnt see any BMers tho sadly x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/05/2012 21:39  

lovley to meet the people ive never met before from BM and great to see those i have met before, a lovely day and fab weather.

Update Reply
allison_2011 @ 13/05/2012 21:43  

Sorry for turning up late in the afternoon, but still managed to meet up and have a chat with some of you and watch the thundersprint.

Hope to see you all again soon.

Update Reply
PaulXXX @ 13/05/2012 21:59  

Shazza, most of us were hidden away on the banking behind the Aprilia stand...not easy to stumble across us by accident, i know.
As folks have said, nice to meet old and new faces and chill out to the wafts of Castrol R

Update Reply
Wills @ 13/05/2012 22:18  

Excellent day..great company..great to see old & new friends x

Freya & I had our own sprint early in morning..45mins to Northwich lol..flies plastered my once clean bike lol

Great ride back with even better company!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 14/05/2012 01:04  

First time at thundersprint, and had a great day meeting new friends for the first time, you guys were ace, and helped to make it a really top day out

My nephew is now totally hooked on bikes, Yayyy, not sure how pleased my sister is about it tho lol

really looking forward to seeing you BM'ers at farmyard and having the chance to have a beer and good laugh

Update Reply
Annie C @ 14/05/2012 23:30  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email