MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Passed my test

Passed my test (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Passed my test (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Passed my test

well done Jo

Update Reply
suzukihen @ 21/04/2012 10:49  

Well done Jo enjoy and ride safe

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 21/04/2012 11:39  

Nice one, ni excusses now not to be out and about every free moment ride safe be well :)

Update Reply
cavywavy @ 21/04/2012 12:05  

Get in there Jo and congratulation I bet the massive smile is still beeming bright on your face safe riding

sal :O)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 21/04/2012 12:57  

nice one chick congratumalations .... brill feeling aint it.... and now you dont have to listen to no one going on in your ear and you can do wht ya like yayy may you have many miles of smiles

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 21/04/2012 13:16  

bloody hell, another woman driver. seriously tho well done and i hope you have as much fun as i did when i started riding bikes.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 22/04/2012 04:18  

Well done Jo - you can never have too many lady bikers!!! Im about to start my riding fun at the grand old age of 49 and cant wait - wish id done it 30 years ago!! Have fun and stay upright!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 22/04/2012 08:41  

Never too old Shazza I'm a little older and had my bike just over a year and hope to take my test very soon, and yes wished I had done it 30 years ago go girl

Update Reply
newbikerchick @ 23/04/2012 22:15  

Congratulations - Just ride like everyone else on the roads is an idiot and you will do just fine xx

Update Reply
pinkstorm @ 23/04/2012 22:21  

Brilliant....fingers crossed for a sunny summer for you

Update Reply
Alice2 @ 23/04/2012 22:50  

Nice one Jo Does that now mean you will change your site name? Ride safe and enjoy.

Update Reply
davidneale @ 24/04/2012 06:04  

Well done!! Its a lot harder now and more expensive! Time to plan a few road trips!!

Update Reply
bobbyfrankenstein @ 24/04/2012 11:17  

Wow, ive just noticed how many comments ive had. Thanks everyone. All i want now, no offence to you guys, but would like to try and get together a few girlies for a meet up and have some nice ride outs would be great.

Still deciding which big bike to go for as me first. Sooo excited cant wait to get out there. Oh well perhaps i will have a good look round at Hastings may day there will be plenty to look at there.

If any of you girlies are interested i look forward to hearing from you.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 05/05/2012 00:44  

Congratulations Jo ~ welcome to life-without-L-plates ... enjoy

Update Reply
mikelebike @ 05/05/2012 09:30  

Jo, congratulations.

Welcome to the site also, you're gonna love it

Update Reply
Matt @ 05/05/2012 11:20  

Welcome to the site Jo and congratulations on the test pass look to the events calender for stuff to do, and remember all the cages are out to hurt us so beware!! Shiny side up is the way to ride your bike..

Update Reply
old red @ 07/05/2012 15:06  

Way to Go Lady & Congratulations! You must be whoohoooing big time!! For sure you will find more than a few like minded girly souls to go riding out with.. great place to meet them is at the events just like Old Red said.. Some of my best friends have been made at a BM Event :) Congrats again lovely.. That Rocks!

Update Reply
rockchickeelicious @ 07/05/2012 16:25  

That is awesome Jo - well done!!!!! Enjoy this new chapter in your life, ride safe xx

Update Reply
BOBKAT @ 07/05/2012 17:03  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email