MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Yet another bm get together

Yet another bm get together (3) - Forums [Biker Match] Yet another bm get together (3) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Yet another bm get together

OGB I dunno yet, need to check with Graham, he said he'd like to get to Matlock about 11 - 11.30. You should buy a decent bike/tyres then you'd be able to play out in the wet Would all those who are 'maybes' let me know by Friday if they are 'definites' please? gs, take more water with it If it's hissing it down with the R word then I don't think Graham will be heading out anyway. (ruddy weather)

Update Reply
Sandi @ 18/07/2007 16:59  

i can confirm kwak i will be there on sunday my mum has kindly said she will have my son... so be comin up on me todd so u all better turn up!

Update Reply
RC @ 18/07/2007 17:48  

Nice one R C fingers crossed for dry weather

Update Reply
Sandi @ 18/07/2007 19:38  

yeah lets hope so kwak hun cya all on sunday

Update Reply
RC @ 19/07/2007 09:07  

i wont be able to make it on sunday,not got enuf money for train and the thought of coping with my 4 on a train is a nightmare in itself!! hope u all have great time.x

Update Reply
witchiest @ 19/07/2007 15:57  

Thanks jen !! one day we will sort it Not many in the definatley stage I shall be there if any or no one turns up but wont spend all day looking for ya if i dont know ya coming If you look at my pics and find the promenade hopefully i will be somewhere near there and my bike see the separate pic should be close to hand please let me know who is coming so it isnt a waisted journey to them that has made the effert to turn up you can contact me how ever you like email, pm text ring what ever you choose and im shure there is enough who as my number etc to pass them on ............cheers Graham

Update Reply
fjr_graham @ 20/07/2007 16:47  

ill be there weather permittin

Update Reply
RC @ 20/07/2007 18:06  

i will also be there as long as it is not raining. might need my stabilizers if it is. LOL.....

Update Reply
skins @ 20/07/2007 18:20  

Thank you for letting me know rc ...

Update Reply
fjr_graham @ 20/07/2007 18:41  

no probs graham

Update Reply
RC @ 20/07/2007 19:38  

i am definitely going as long as it doesnt rain

Update Reply
old gixer boy @ 21/07/2007 07:11  

ii heading off now lol (not really) I am working tonight if i get there I will because after last time not risking in saying much atall but I hope u all have a fantastic time anyway. Hope the weather hold off as well.

Update Reply
earthwind @ 21/07/2007 07:25  

Ok mate thanks for that : hope to see you there I will be there whatever the weather google has changed its mind again for the third time today its giving it a sunny day now untill late tomorrow night then rains coming back through the night into monday morning

Update Reply
fjr_graham @ 21/07/2007 07:29  

Thanks earthwind, you posted as i was repying to ogb ha! ha! ha! I hope to see ya there and have a safe journey.. take care ....

Update Reply
fjr_graham @ 21/07/2007 07:32  

good grief well here come the sun tra lalala here comes the sun my son was playing that yesterday made me feel so hapy and took me back to being 15 ahhhhhhhhhh those early years lmao I think I may sellotape a tape player to the inside of my fairing and have that song taped over and over again so I can play it while im riding better than the noise of shshshshshshshshshstwittere twitter twitter shshshshshhhshs could put jefferson aerplane Go ask alice on as well but that might make me ride toooo fast lol i would get carried away and end up in timbuck three lol

Update Reply
earthwind @ 21/07/2007 07:35  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email