MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Yet another bm get together

Yet another bm get together (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Yet another bm get together (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Yet another bm get together

awwwwwww im sorry hunny xxxxx

Update Reply
RC @ 17/07/2007 06:01  

Thank you rc i will make it one year , if i get a job soon i will start saving for next year lol

Update Reply
fjr_graham @ 17/07/2007 06:10  

aww bless graham thats what i do.... ive been savin all year for the r n b.... soon as i get bk wil start again for next year

got to tax me car b4 i got to r n b to geeeeeee that could'nt have come at worse time all that money could have gone on beer lmao

Update Reply
RC @ 17/07/2007 06:39  

Bluesbiker, I don't mind a meet-up in a supermarket car park, as long as I don't have to carry the shopping lol Graham, nope it don't matter to me if it's scenic or not, I was referring to any EXTRA mileage lol. Do we have a TIME and a place for meeting up? (I know it's Matlock, but where in Matlock?)

Update Reply
Sandi @ 17/07/2007 08:56  

In the bath!!!!!!!!

Update Reply
fjr_graham @ 17/07/2007 09:33  

*slap* Graham lol I know it's Matlock BATH, ya sarky bu**er (I hate sarcasm ROFL) but where abouts? Outside a pub, in a car park?

Update Reply
Sandi @ 17/07/2007 09:41  

Sorry kwak but had to say that. Matlock bath i allways try to park outside the promenade its about half way on, on the right hand side coming from matlock to the bath As i said earlier it is such a Bas***d to park its earlier the better for me , i carnt do with riding up n down lookin for a place And yes even when the weather is sh**e I think we should say try n meet about midday Any more thoughts?????????

Update Reply
fjr_graham @ 17/07/2007 09:49  

i will be going down weather permiting you could follw me down there graham and kwak if you can keep up lol

Update Reply
old gixer boy @ 17/07/2007 14:17  

i would luv to be going but will have all 4 kids nxt weekend so getting there would be abit of a problem!

Update Reply
witchiest @ 17/07/2007 16:23  

im takin my son weather permittin jen xx

Update Reply
RC @ 17/07/2007 16:24  

i will see how empty my purse is and see if can get train,cos would love to meet up again.x

Update Reply
witchiest @ 17/07/2007 16:27  

Thats a funny name to call your son, Weather permitting. Is that like a sort of native american thing goin on

Update Reply
bluesbiker @ 17/07/2007 18:10  

yep i aint got a t-pee i got a wp lmao

Update Reply
RC @ 17/07/2007 18:22  

i have had a bit of a problem with me money so wont be able to go this weekend, hope you all have a fantastic time and catch you again no doubt ... I might invest in a sat nav as well lol I need to service me bike as well and its all come at once never mind lol need to get my life sorted

Update Reply
earthwind @ 17/07/2007 18:30  

Oh no!!! E W not coming *sob* Can't ya cadge a lift E W? OGB, is that why ya didn't show up on Sunday...the weather not the right kind for you? lol. If you pop down to my house we can all leave together, yea? if ya don't ride too slow I'm sure Graham could keep up with you MEETING AT MIDDAY-ish on the prom, opposite the park. Don't forget to pass on your mobile phone number, please? update of who is definitely going gs500graham Kwak OGB old gixer boy (maybe) cbrmick11 & pillion rock chick & son skins01 (maybe) rattler (if Mrs rattler has his pass printed in time) lol scooby doo (maybe) witchiest (maybe) Just so ya know, Graham won't be able to post in the forum, or reply to PMs, for a while so I'll be passing messages on for him. Anyone else interested in meeting up stick your name down in here.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 17/07/2007 23:15  

mines a maybe to kwak

Update Reply
RC @ 18/07/2007 05:25  

lol well R C if I had an edit button (COUGH COUGH) I'd be able to edit my last post

Update Reply
Sandi @ 18/07/2007 07:22  

hey kwak you have seen my bike 170bhp 160kg and rain do not mix too well what time sunday at your house

Update Reply
old gixer boy @ 18/07/2007 13:06  

Stick me down as a possible - hangover allowing. Word of warning derbyshire police use unmarked pan europeans ( red & green) and a twin engine police airplane(big blue thing) plus the usual assortment of jam sandwiches, infact i wouldn,t even bother with the cat 'n' fiddle road on the way back.

Update Reply
gs1150 @ 18/07/2007 13:41  

nice one gs1150 hope to see ya there and welcome to bm mate

Update Reply
RC @ 18/07/2007 15:25  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email