MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Yet another bm get together

Yet another bm get together - Forums [Biker Match] Yet another bm get together - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Yet another bm get together

Anyone fancy matlock bath next sunday pending the weather of course Already had some interest from Rock chick Lady rider earthwind

Update Reply
fjr_graham @ 15/07/2007 22:37  

yep all depends on the weather ...... will be bringin my son to he loves matlock bath

Update Reply
RC @ 16/07/2007 04:52  

Sorry GS I am off to BSB (weather permitting) maybe next time

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 16/07/2007 05:19  

Hi Graham I will get the way and see if I can head up. Sounds like the weather is gonna be a bit better next weekend as well. Which would make a change.

Update Reply
earthwind @ 16/07/2007 08:02  

E W I sent you a PM, BEFORE I'd seen this thread lol I think I'm going to be there, not sure tho cos Noah hasn't added me to his list (I wonder if it was something I said? rofl) Does anyone know how many nails I'll need for making my canoe?

Update Reply
Sandi @ 16/07/2007 09:53  

Can't see myself making this one, though I will probably be at the Great Yorkshire Bike Show http://www.thegreatyorkshirebikeshow.co.uk/ the weekend after, probably the Saturday, if anyone fancies meeting up. I'll know a bit more definitely later this week.

Update Reply
Wills @ 16/07/2007 13:33  

sounds good what time gs

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 16/07/2007 16:37  

welcome to bm cbrmick

Update Reply
RC @ 16/07/2007 16:52  

Hey GS... Sounds good hopefully not working and that yellow thing that appears once a year so far will be out and i will be there..............

Update Reply
skins @ 16/07/2007 16:53  

coule be a ride out every wee ek end at this rate mr liverpool, and kwak have replied to you thanks would be nice to see some sun I think gor a change.

Update Reply
earthwind @ 16/07/2007 17:29  

Well if I get a "Pass a shore" from the long haired one, I'll be there with Big Bertha (Minus the coffin dodgers)

Update Reply
rattler @ 16/07/2007 18:10  

kwak says:I think i`m going to be there, not sure tho cos Noah hasn't added me to his list (I wonder if it was something I said? rofl Well kwak you know my words before i say them, dint add you to list as yer didnt say yess!! , or no.have to get up in good time kwak i carn do with this not being able to park thing thats why i stopped going there a few year ago Somone has asked about time i would say no later than mid day because its such a bas***d to park and been told recently there doing bikers for parking on the pavement where we have parked for years i will hopefully be there for about eleven onwards depending on the weather, At the moment it looks like we have lots of interest so this time lets make it worth the effort

Update Reply
fjr_graham @ 16/07/2007 18:46  

will deffo let ya know by end of the week graham like i said i will have to bring my son

Update Reply
RC @ 16/07/2007 19:14  

I'd just like to ask that all those who put their name down for this (and future meets) give someone, that is going too, their mobi number, that way we can contact you, or you us, to let us know where you are, if you're delayed or can't make it after all; if ya see what I mean? Save me chewing me nails wondering if you've had an offy. Graham are we going the scenic route or will you let me navigate? I vote we have a group pray-in, pray for DRY weather

Update Reply
Sandi @ 16/07/2007 19:23  

Couldn't you do it the weekend after? It would make my life a little easier as i'll be at Mallory park next Sunday. We could meet in sainsburys car park in riply. There's a good chance you could catch me in there anytime during daylight hours over the weekend. Re-stocking my supply of tins of all day breakfast.

Update Reply
bluesbiker @ 16/07/2007 20:06  

How about you pray for the skinny fella having a working bike & being able to turn up kwak ? or there again maybe you'd all rather pray i dont lol

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 16/07/2007 20:11  

most of us will be at the rock n blues the weekend after

Update Reply
RC @ 16/07/2007 20:18  

Scooby, I'm praying like mad, but I'm a stranger to Him upstairs so let's hope He's in a generous mood

Update Reply
Sandi @ 16/07/2007 20:28  

Quote: Graham are we going the scenic route or will you let me navigate? er ? Kwak i never go to this place the same way and allways come back a different route, not saying its allways the correct one though. You could just say a change of scenery Does it matter ?

Update Reply
fjr_graham @ 17/07/2007 05:29  

Rock chick says:most of us will be at the rock n blues the weekend after Now ya are making me jeoulous, wish i was

Update Reply
fjr_graham @ 17/07/2007 05:31  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email