MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

V Twin Rally Fordingbridge New Forrest Hamps

V Twin Rally Fordingbridge New Forrest Hamps - Forums [Biker Match] V Twin Rally Fordingbridge New Forrest Hamps - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

V Twin Rally Fordingbridge New Forrest Hamps

24th- 27th August 2012
OK details are now available to add to those already on the calender.
The Moto Guzzi Club GB has now released ticket applications for this oversubscribed rally on the edge of the New Forrest. This is for those riding V Twin motorcycles of all marques.
It is well run,clean,trouble free and the site is brilliant.
Live music by great bands you will not be dissapointed, Real Ales in the bar as well as usual stuff. Bar is very very well priced too.
Caterers on site,sunday lunch by the local scouts,often a hog roast too, some trade stands.
Organised ride outs always very good.
If you need to attend with the family (school hols) ...there is a playpark,skatepark,basketball,paddling pool next door too! Be aware though you will need to join the Guzzi club to attend by car as it is a motorcycle rally and its members only by car.
I believe there may be ticket application forms on the Guzzi site but I shall upload a copy here anyway.
Cost is Adult non members £30 Child under 16 free but need to fill in a form for numbers.
I will add some piccies to my profile of past events.
A not to be missed rally,perhaps a little calmer than some but a lovely place to spend a few days. Guzzi club very friendly and you will be very welcome. Any questions...ask me here or by PM.
If you wanna go..dont delay it will sell out quickly.If you dont ride a V twin,oh dear!you can go but have to pay a £2 fine and park in the naughty corner lol
It be great to see a number of you guys there with me an sarah.
Andy

Update Reply
rossoandy21 @ 18/04/2012 17:16  

Hamps? LOL it's Hants (Hampshire) Thanks for the extra info Andy.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 18/04/2012 18:50  

Brings back memories as I used to DJ at this event when it was in Shaftesbury.

Update Reply
Simon66 @ 18/04/2012 23:50  

oh wow..... well its better than ever....

Update Reply
rossoandy21 @ 18/04/2012 23:53  

This event is on the calendar, thanks Andy http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=2646

Update Reply
Sandi @ 19/04/2012 10:17  

http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/images/temp/vtwinrallybooking2012.jpg

LInk for ticket application form. Print it off and send it NOW, this event sells out fast,if you wanna be sure of a place get it done!!

I will be there setting up from Thursday,gates open midday Friday.

Update Reply
rossoandy21 @ 27/04/2012 15:16  

Andy, that link leads to a pic doesn't it? I'm going by the .jpg on the end of the URL

Update Reply
Sandi @ 27/04/2012 15:31  

Struggling sorry, can't get that link working.. Could my name be put down. I'll be going with me likkle un..
Decision made if I can get a lift then i will go.
Just need the form. ta..
Yipee.

Update Reply
hurtz @ 28/04/2012 11:20  

V-Twin Rally, Fordingbridge, 24. - 27. August 2012<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p> </o:p> Name: ...............................................................................<o:p></o:p> Address: ................................................................................<o:p></o:p> <?xml:namespace prefix = v ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" /><v:shape style="Z-INDEX: 251655680; POSITION: absolute; MARGIN-TOP: 4.45pt; WIDTH: 88.5pt; HEIGHT: 27pt; MARGIN-LEFT: 376.95pt" id=_x0000_s1026 type="#_x0000_t202" stroked="f"></v:shape> Ticket Number<o:p></o:p> ................................................................................<o:p></o:p> ................................................................................ <o:p></o:p> <v:shape style="Z-INDEX: 251657728; POSITION: absolute; MARGIN-TOP: 1.5pt; WIDTH: 141pt; HEIGHT: 107.25pt; MARGIN-LEFT: 340.95pt" id=_x0000_s1028 fillcolor="#fc9" type="#_x0000_t202"></v:shape> To be completed at Control:<o:p></o:p> <o:p> </o:p> Miles travelled:<o:p></o:p> <o:p> </o:p> Bike Reg (if different):<o:p></o:p> <o:p> </o:p> <o:p> </o:p> Signed:<o:p></o:p> If under 18 years old, date of birth:....................................... <o:p></o:p> Tel No or e-mail:................................................................... <o:p></o:p> MGCGB Membership number:.............................................<o:p></o:p> Rider or Pillion:..................................................................... <o:p></o:p> Type of Bike: ........................................................................ <o:p></o:p> Registration :.......................................................................... <o:p></o:p> MGCGB Branch:....................................................................<o:p></o:p> <o:p> </o:p> If you are willing to volunteer to help for a few hours over the weekend, please provide your mobile number............................................................<o:p></o:p> <v:rect style="Z-INDEX: 251658752; POSITION: absolute; MARGIN-TOP: 3.25pt; WIDTH: 9.75pt; HEIGHT: 9.75pt; MARGIN-LEFT: 293.7pt" id=_x0000_s1029 strokeweight="1.5pt"></v:rect>Please tick Box if you are a qualified First Aider <o:p></o:p> <o:p> </o:p> Adult members £ 26.--<o:p></o:p> Adult non members £ 30.--<o:p></o:p> Juvenile members ( 16-17) £ 13.--<o:p></o:p> Juvenile non members (16-17) £ 15.--<o:p></o:p> Children under 16: free admission but please fill in an application form for each child<o:p></o:p> Car ( members only) £ 5.-- extra*<o:p></o:p> Non V-Twins £ 2.-- (Donation to Air Ambulance, collected at Control Tent)**<o:p></o:p> Make cheques payable to 'Moto Guzzi Club GB'. Please send cheques and a stamped self-addressed envelope for ticket return (essential) to:<o:p></o:p> <o:p> </o:p> Steve Moore, V-Twin 2012, 95 Keymer Road, Hassocks, BN6 8QL<o:p></o:p> <o:p> </o:p> <o:p> </o:p> * Please note: This is a Motorbike Rally, only MGCGB Members may arrive in cars, and only after notifying the event organisers and paying £ 5.-- parking fee in advance (except Blue Badge Holders).<o:p></o:p> ** Non V-Twin Bikes may be parked on the rally field, but only after paying a donation of £ 2.-- to the Air Ambulance upon arrival at Control.<o:p></o:p> <v:shape style="Z-INDEX: 251659776; POSITION: absolute; MARGIN-TOP: 12.35pt; WIDTH: 450pt; HEIGHT: 90pt; MARGIN-LEFT: 0.1pt" id=_x0000_s1030 type="#_x0000_t202" strokeweight="1.5pt"></v:shape> NOTES:<o:p></o:p> · The V-Twin is Pre-Book only !<o:p></o:p> · One Application Form per Person please (including Minors)<o:p></o:p> · 2012 Application Forms only please (Photocopies are acceptable)<o:p></o:p> <o:p> </o:p> <o:p> </o:p>

Update Reply
Sandi @ 28/04/2012 11:36  

LOL I dunno how that last bit has got there, sorry folks. I was trying to show you what the form looks like. I couldn't copy the link so couldn't paste it in here. I've never known an event be so difficult to book.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 28/04/2012 11:38  

ah sorry folks I hadnt checked back on this thread til tonite..
I see if I can sort the form...

Update Reply
rossoandy21 @ 04/05/2012 21:55  

Update Reply
rossoandy21 @ 04/05/2012 22:03  

http://www.motoguzziclub.co.uk/events/events.asp

Try this....look for the V Twin Rally and you will see a click tab under the title..this takes you to a WORD doc of the booking form to print off.

Any probs please let me know...

Andy

Update Reply
rossoandy21 @ 04/05/2012 22:08  

Too close to Kiss for me, and the DJ's not as good anymore; lol. Say hello to Serena for me when you see her Andy. Link to booking form: http://www.motoguzziclub.co.uk/docs/v_twin_booking_2012.doc

Update Reply
Simon66 @ 04/05/2012 23:15  

Both those links work, thanks Andy and Simon. This event takes place on 24th-27th August 2012 and is already on the calendar, for those who didn't know. http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=2646

Update Reply
Sandi @ 05/05/2012 09:59  

roll up roll up !!
Cheers for link simon....
I canna wait......its brill rally.

Update Reply
rossoandy21 @ 14/05/2012 00:02  

I've kidnapped one of you members Andy! He came to his first V- Twin when I DJ'd the event way back when, was best man at my wedding, and this year he's doing Kiss; lol. Now if I can get the Fenland Branch (I set that up as well a long time ago) to come to Kiss.....well worth a thought. lol.

Update Reply
Simon66 @ 14/05/2012 01:30  

We be at KISS after the V twin and Gt Dorset Stean Fair!! busy week !

Update Reply
rossoandy21 @ 14/05/2012 01:51  

you earn too much money then See you at Kiss.

Update Reply
Simon66 @ 14/05/2012 02:03  

Any more for the V Twin ? Dnt miss out!

Update Reply
rossoandy21 @ 15/05/2012 08:00  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email