MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Updated Wenders Wonderful Weekend in Snowdonia

Updated Wenders Wonderful Weekend in Snowdonia (8) - Forums [Biker Match] Updated Wenders Wonderful Weekend in Snowdonia (8) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Updated Wenders Wonderful Weekend in Snowdonia

Back safe! Thats always a bonus. Had a great time. So glad I went. Met lots of lovely new peeps and got to know a few acquaintances a little better and was good to see some old mates too. Thanks Wenders, you are brilliant

Update Reply
suzyamki @ 20/05/2012 22:44  

Where to start?
Got in couple of hours ago...

Well done Wenders! all went very well....
Despite uncertainty over exactly when I could get up to Wales I was ready to leave by 1-30 Thurs..just a shame my bike trailers wheel bearing failed shortly after I set off.....I manged to source some new bearings and do the repair in a couple of hours but meant we caught all the traffic on the way up...6hrs later we were errecting a tent in the dark in Snowdonia!
Didnt realise what a long journey it would be...
Really enjoyed the company and the incredible scenery in Snowdonia, will have to go again soon!
Erics place was fine, clean n functional. Was great to be able to take the dogs as lack of dog sitter would have meant I couldnt go.....every one seemed to be happy with the dogs there and I would like to thank all who attended for tolerating them on behalf of Ebby n Max.Special thanks to those who helped look after them over the weekend.
Great ride out Sat,really enjoyed it.....
Thanks to those who helped load the Guzz back onto the trailer....many hands made it easy.
Be wonderful to see some of you down in kent soon....see events.
Thankyou to all of you for making the weekend so enjoyable.

Update Reply
rossoandy21 @ 20/05/2012 23:28  

wenders top weekend girl looking forwrd to seeing you all on the next one great spot cracking people and a reet good laugh John

Update Reply
Jaffa @ 20/05/2012 23:44  

Thanks for the tea Jaffa, needed it after a journey with them pair !! Was good to see you guys and well done Wenders , spot on, sorry we couldnt stop :)

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 21/05/2012 09:29  

yee blinkd an U were gorn!!!! great to see u tho....an JP

Update Reply
rossoandy21 @ 21/05/2012 10:03  

Big, huge massive thank you to you all!!!!!! You guys and gals made it an awesome weekend and raised £279.64 towards the chair for Liverpool Heart and Chest ITU, thank you from me, dad and all who will benefit XXXXXXXXXXXXX

Ok, big thanks for all the help throughout the extended weekend, you all have a very special place in my heart for supporting my first event and am so happy you enjoyed it!!!!!!!

So many thank you's to different people for various things so please bare with me, and sorry if i have forgotten someone:-

Riggy, what a lady, thanks honey so much for what you tried to do thursday for me, wont be forgotten xxxx and Bandito for taking me pilly thursday and put up with my moaning about a darn uncomfortable ride thanks hunxxxxx

Big thanks to all who donated raffle prizes, BOBKAT xxx Riggy and Emdee xxx, Cheadle Nige xxx CW xxx Bandito and Di xxx

Thanks to John Panman for taking me pilly on saturday ride out and for not killing me on that bend xxx

Thanks to Suziyamki for helping me with the BBQ and beer shopping xxxx

Thanks to all who helped clear up, especially my sis G I Jane and little broxxx, Bandito and Di xxx

Big big thanks to all who helped cook on the BBQ, those i saw were Kwisdebs xxx GI Jane xxx Baza xxx IanT1966 xxx Rossoandy xxx

Huge thanks to Baza, star of the weekend for riding all the way from Brighton for the event even though he is going for a triple heart bypass this friday!!!!!! We need to know how you're doing Baza and all our wishes and prayers will be with you xxxxxxxxx

Finally, once again, thank you all for a fantastic weekend, and thank you weather for just rain on friday night xxxxxxxxxxx

Mrs Jones says we are welcome back again anytime!!!! Says it all, thanks xxxxxxxxxx

Update Reply
wenders @ 21/05/2012 13:51  

What a lovely post Wendy, and I'm glad you raised much needed money for your local heart unit. You put a lot of work in organising this event and what a success for a first time!! Nice one Thanks to all for the photos, follow the link to see them and please tag at least one photo of yourself so others can identify who is who, ta. http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/gallery/gallery.asp?event_id=3283

Update Reply
Sandi @ 21/05/2012 16:28  

lol so funny to see that bikers have finally discovered planking hahaha.

Glad you had a great time and a good turn out. Wish I could have been there.

Let's hope we have more good weather for the summer.

Update Reply
Matt @ 21/05/2012 19:10  

Its only half planking coz I should have had my arms by my side.

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 21/05/2012 20:37  

PMSL - Deb is only a half-plank!

Update Reply
Riggy66 @ 21/05/2012 21:18  

My first BM event and thoroughly enjoyed and so did my friend Carol, big thank you to Wenders for orgainising such a brilliant weekend, made lots news friends cant wait for the next one Baza all the best hun

Update Reply
newbikerchick @ 22/05/2012 22:57  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email