MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Updated Wenders Wonderful Weekend in Snowdonia

Updated Wenders Wonderful Weekend in Snowdonia (7) - Forums [Biker Match] Updated Wenders Wonderful Weekend in Snowdonia (7) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Updated Wenders Wonderful Weekend in Snowdonia

Have fun folks :)

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 17/05/2012 09:44  

May see you tomm :)

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 18/05/2012 09:33  

well I could only make it Thurs to Sat but i'd just like to be the first one to say NICE ONE WENDERS

excellent site, superb organisation by our Wenders and some great company.... and our very own pet in the bunkhouse..

hope the rest of you are having fun tonight..

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 19/05/2012 17:14  

thanks wenders ,great weekend

Update Reply
cheadle nige @ 20/05/2012 16:27  

Thank you for all the hard work you put in finding us a site, it was a brilliant weekend, from Wednesday right through till Sunday, excellent company,well organised. again many thanks wenders and to all the lovely people there.x

Update Reply
allison_2011 @ 20/05/2012 16:30  

Wenders you did a fantastics job You deserve a gold medal for all the work you have done to make this weekend work. And it great to meet so many good people,

Update Reply
cw @ 20/05/2012 17:11  

Just got in and we are defrosting nicely lol

What a great weekend! Brilliant location and well executed by Wenders - keeping us all entertained, looked after and (for the most part) under control

Emdee and I both say "Roll on next year's"

XX

Update Reply
Riggy66 @ 20/05/2012 17:26  

Thanks Wenders for organising a great event. Enjoyed every minute of it. Am waiting for the next one

Update Reply
Vladamir @ 20/05/2012 17:58  

I love you Wenders, it's official!! Awesome time, big giggle - up all ruddy night giggling, dozed off and on most of the day (just crawled in now and I live just over an hour away!!) and hot date sorted for next weekend!!! It's official, Wenders - you really are more awesome than a hotdog!!! Thank you very much!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 20/05/2012 18:14  

Well Done Wenders for sorting this! It sounds like everyone had a great weekend, some brill photos! Wish I could've gone!

Update Reply
Karey @ 20/05/2012 18:21  

THANKS wenders for an awsome weekend

Update Reply
baza 2458 @ 20/05/2012 18:27  

Just like to add my thanks to Wenders for all the hard work she put in to organising this weekend.
Had a fantastic time met some old friends, made some new ones, this is why I joined BM!
Giddy Kipper level is 11, thats one more than 10

Update Reply
IanT1966 @ 20/05/2012 18:44  

WENDERS thanks for a great weekend had a ball even got to portmeirion for the first time your a x the ride out was good fun even when I got left behind

Update Reply
321johno @ 20/05/2012 18:47  

I had such a good time I it posted twice

Update Reply
321johno @ 20/05/2012 18:49  

Wendy -back at the caravan now. Home tomorrow. From both Jen and I, thanks for a fantastic weekend. Thanks to you (and everyone else there) Jenni now understands why I keep going on about Buker Match and everyone I meet.

Thanks again Wendy

Update Reply
kcsdata @ 20/05/2012 18:50  

Cheers for a top weekend. Got home safe. Now back in betws y coed on the bike with suzi. Oh the roads ;-);-);-);-)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 20/05/2012 19:50  

Wendy, I missed the ride out, did not reach the site until late Saturday but really pleased I made it to my second BM event.
No stage fright this time!
Great time with great folks, what a good bunch.
Added bonus in meeting Fiona, hot date next weekend!
All the best and thanks again Wenders.

Stonesofyears

Update Reply
Stonesofyears @ 20/05/2012 20:14  

......damn it, that's my air of 'Woman of International Mystery' blown!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 20/05/2012 20:26  

What a great time i had thanks wenders for a great wkend nice to meet new and old face,s a most of all had the wkend with my girl alli x . Sorry had to go with out sayin good bye folk,s my step dad was rushed into hospital.

Update Reply
rossi 64 @ 20/05/2012 20:53  

Want to add my thanks too. Had a great weekend meeting lots of new people. Wenders did a great job sorting everything despite all the grief! Looking forward to the next event now.

Update Reply
W.M.F. @ 20/05/2012 22:13  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email