MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Updated Wenders Wonderful Weekend in Snowdonia

Updated Wenders Wonderful Weekend in Snowdonia - Forums [Biker Match] Updated Wenders Wonderful Weekend in Snowdonia - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Updated Wenders Wonderful Weekend in Snowdonia

Ok People, new thread with updated details for the extended weekend camping in Snowdonia!!

New Venue
Eric Jones' cafe
Bwlch-y-Moch
Tremadog
Gwynedd
North Wales
LL49 9SN
Phone 01766512199

website http://www.ericjones-tremadog.co.uk/

This event takes place from 12.00 wednesday 16th May 2012 to 18.00 saturday 20th May

This is a biker friendly cafe with camping and bunkbarns about 2 miles from Portmadog and 5 miles from Beddgelert and Snowdon

Prices per person per night:-
Tents £5
Bunkbarn bed sleeps 36 adults £6 (you only need your sleeping bag)

Toilets and showers on site
Cafe will be open for breakfast, lunch, dinner
Mr Jones is kindly letting us use a shed type building with sink and water to put camping cookers in to make tea, coffee etc and also a BBQ as planning a BBQ for the friday evening!
There will be a rideout on the saturday going through snowdonia and to the seaside, and takin in a few lakes, fantastic biking roads and scenery.
Will organise a trip up Snowdon on the snowdon Train to the summit if anyone interested but its £25 per person reurn!!

Going to be a fantastic weekend so get your names down please...
Please say whether you will be camping or want a bed in bunkbarn

Update Reply
wenders @ 17/04/2012 20:33  

I have yet again had to find another venue as we are bikers and we are dangerous and unwanted!!!! Sandi will update the events page asap but for now i'll give you new address etc in a min!!
Firstly huge plea to all BMers, Please please attend this event, i am so annoyed and disgusted at the way "BIKERS" are repeatedly turned away from places that i ask each and every BMer to join us in Snowdonia May 16th to 20th to show the WELSH we are not animals, and for those sites that have turned us away to see what they have missed by way of earnings from us for drink and food!!!!! My dad is welsh and even he has had the wrath of wenders upon him these last 2 days!!!!!!!!!! So people, if you can get to this event, even if its just for the rideout on saturday 19th May, then please come and let our bikes ROCK the very ground Snowdonia is mounted on, and Rumble the hills and Valleys!!!!!!!

Update Reply
wenders @ 17/04/2012 20:35  

Blooming eck Wenders well rubbish, considering the amount of bikers who pass through North Wales during the year. I live locally and I am suprised by the sites who have turned you down. Unfortunately me and Steve cant make the whole weekend as it smy grandaughters birthday friday and gymnastic competition Sunday. BUT....if we can we will make the ride outSaturday babes Please dont let this put you off arranging events in North Wales....pretty please

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 17/04/2012 20:42  

Thanks Hazlenut xx Naaa im a stubborn one and it wont put me off :):)

Ohhh congrats on ur engagement hunny, all the best for you both xxxxxxx

Update Reply
wenders @ 17/04/2012 20:44  

I reckon Wenders deserves a bleddy medal with all the rearranging she's had to do, well done that lass. So get your names down on the calendar folks (please) and give our Wenders all the support she's EARNED lol oh aye and don't forget to pay the lass when ya get there, if you haven't already. Event the same VENUE NEW, follow the link and add your name http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=3283

Update Reply
Sandi @ 17/04/2012 21:42  

very tempted as im on the "mainland" this weekend and my dad lives in Blaenau Ffestinog. Take it there was a problem with the original site??? bloomin welsh! lol lol

Update Reply
kwakgirl @ 17/04/2012 22:07  

Im coming to rattle some windows with my Beowulf Can...

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 17/04/2012 22:09  

Just to clarify, payment is not needed for camping or bunkbarn until arrival on site. Eric requires everyone to pay upon arrival ok folks

Update Reply
wenders @ 18/04/2012 11:23  

Forgot doh blonde lol Please do as Sandi has asked and put your face on events page again as its a new one....So many changes made it confusing so scrapped the first one and Sandi kindly did another, thanks Sandi xxx

P.S. Thanks to all for your messages,if i accepted all the drinks you're promising to buy me i would be just a big mess on the floor somewhere!!! Good job im a coffee monster, just be hyper all weekend

Update Reply
wenders @ 18/04/2012 11:43  

If I go and wear pink fluffy pjs can I have wenders' unwanted drinks?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 18/04/2012 15:36  

V, are you asking or demanding?

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 18/04/2012 21:13  

Debs!!!! Shockin!!!! "V" doesn't demand!!!!!!!

Update Reply
wenders @ 18/04/2012 21:48  

Just give me the drinks bi-atch!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 19/04/2012 00:29  

watch MY lips wenders i shall be kickin some bawz .Welsh dudes watch oot , All singing All dancin marty will be there ,hail rain or whatever .scots wha`hae.. err ..better watch my p-n-qs bosss is commin . Will bring scotlands national drink- and -whisky just for eric the star . wenders xx just for you .

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 19/04/2012 01:01  

Y W Wenders. LOL @ V's comment Come on you *scabby sea dogs get your name down on the calendar, there were loads of ya on the previous listing! * no offence, just trying to chivvy you along SO GET ON WIV IT!

Update Reply
Sandi @ 19/04/2012 10:23  

Well done wenders, the list seems to be getting bigger slowly,
I have had butchers on Google earth and it looks a nice place, I am looking
forward to it and meeting you all, just hope that spar shop in town has plenty
of <st1:city w:st="on">Newcastle</st1:city> brown
at a decent price. LOL

Update Reply
rogerdodge @ 19/04/2012 23:14  

LOL @ Rogerdodge You'll be lucky! Cheers Wenders Fingers X'd for it all going right xx

Update Reply
suzyamki @ 20/04/2012 00:29  

Ha Ha, Bargain Booze and a big Tesco in Porthmadog 2 miles away from site, plenty of other shops too.

Update Reply
rogerdodge @ 20/04/2012 08:08  

I AM GOING XXX

Update Reply
poshbird @ 20/04/2012 09:28  

wenders im confused lol ... easy i know ....... but you confused me with the dates on ya update first post on here ya put 20th saturday shouldn't that be sunday lmao ...... do i need to stop having blonde highlights lmao xxx

Update Reply
poshbird @ 20/04/2012 12:35  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email