MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Fox Hounds Spring Real Ale Festival - Suffolk

Fox  Hounds Spring Real Ale Festival - Suffolk (3) - Forums [Biker Match] Fox  Hounds Spring Real Ale Festival - Suffolk (3) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Fox Hounds Spring Real Ale Festival - Suffolk

Yes I had a brilliant time. I hit a load of traffic on the A11, stopped for coffee and chilled in the traffic jam. Thanks to everyone who came, it was brilliant and I look forward to the next time we all meet up.

Update Reply
davidneale @ 27/05/2012 22:45  

Back from the weekend at the Fox and Hounds. We were a small, but perfectly formed group of well behaved motorcyclists. Until the tents were pitched. Great company, great laughs - fish and chips, cannons and a pier visit at Southwold - topped off by cheap ice creams. A day Pete will never forget!! Another £1.03 and he could have had a wristband, too. Many thanks to all concerned. See you all soon.

Update Reply
tri885 @ 28/05/2012 10:08  

What an excellent weekend!! It wasn't the amount of people but the quality of the people there, that made this weekend so great!!!! As the only girl camping, I would like to say thank you to all the guys for making me feel so welcome, a part of the group and being such a great bunch of Gentleman. I've loaded a few photo's on the event, please tag yourself!! I can honestly say, I believe we catered for everyone: Beer Bands Pizza Belly Laughs Cooked Breakfast (Mushrooms for some ) Fish & Chips Ice Cream (not so cheap for me) Village People Wi-Fi Bike show Pier Cannons Rideout - Thank you Simple1 for the pilly ride Bike Racing @ Snetterton - Great meet up!! The host of this pub made us feel very welcome - thank you Stuart, to you and your team, for all the hard work you put in I for one will be looking forward to the next meet

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 28/05/2012 12:58  

I really enjoyed this one...apart from being stuffed down the cannon

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 28/05/2012 17:30  

@ XK..........count your blessings, if you hadn't wriggled so much, we would have fired you from it!!!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 28/05/2012 18:16  

might not have madeit to the whole weekend, but thanks to Andysimmo,who is a complete gentleman, who picked me up from thurrock services with his band of merrymen and pauline and gave me a pilly to and from snetterton,they all made me feel very relaxed and welcome, so I could join in the fun, had a great day and a good giggle with foto ,also getting to meet the others that were there too good memories thanks guys and heres looking forward to the next ones Linda

Update Reply
lindaloki @ 28/05/2012 23:26  

Who let XK out of the cannon? And why?

Update Reply
tri885 @ 29/05/2012 20:13  

It was David Neale XK wiggled and slipped out as I was trying to light the cannon

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 29/05/2012 20:57  

XK wiggled and slipped out It was a wardrobe malfunction, honest, yer honour!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 30/05/2012 09:05  

The 'hat' was a definate 'wardrobe malfunction'....Marlon Brando look!!??......More like Mary Quant.. This was without doubt a weekend I shall be able to look back at and guarantee a big stupid smile appears on my face... Great company, great surroundings/weather/food/beer and great riding roads with great mates and to finish it off with meeting new friends from BM at Snetterton.....Priceless.... I can only finish this by saying....For those who whinge and moan about the membership cost and 'what you get for your money'.... this weekend & the people who met up and will now continue meeting as friends.....WORTH EVERY PENNY

Update Reply
old red @ 30/05/2012 11:38  

I second that one Dave

Update Reply
davidneale @ 30/05/2012 16:52  

And what dn was doing wiv that traffic cone in his tent...

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 30/05/2012 18:13  

That wasn't just any traffic cone! She (oops) I mean it was the dream of my life. But I left her I mean it there I didn't even get a phone number.

Update Reply
davidneale @ 30/05/2012 18:55  

Well, she was a bit flat-chested...

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 30/05/2012 19:53  

I still wish I'd got a photo of David helping KX with his zip and the face's of the people driving by Forget about the cone David, she wasn't your type! unlike the broom Old Red..........I Agree!!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 30/05/2012 19:56  

I wasn't going to mention the broom, but dn is a fetish master! Talk about 3 in a bed!!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 30/05/2012 20:00  

Are you telling me that all that noise wasn't Simon with his Wi-Fi

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 30/05/2012 20:17  

I forgot about the broom and the zip, not to mention passers by

Update Reply
davidneale @ 30/05/2012 20:46  

dn paid him to cause a distraction, whilst he got down to the business in hand! ie. sweeping out the cone ! (yer, right!)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 30/05/2012 20:46  

It was a cheap night

Update Reply
davidneale @ 30/05/2012 20:48  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email