MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Bikes, Products & Services

Biker related phone apps

Biker related phone apps - Forums [Biker Match] Biker related phone apps - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Bikes, Products & Services /

Biker related phone apps

Hi All
Anyone got any decent apps on their phones that they find useful when out on the bike. I have Ibiker and Best Biking Roads. Got a few camping apps and sat nav

Update Reply
Mystrd @ 13/04/2012 12:20  

are ibiker and best biking roads iphone only? Have never heard o' them but they sound good.

Update Reply
xj @ 13/04/2012 14:26  

Hi Mystrd, I have both those, and I also use the MCN ride logger on the iPhone. Costs a fiver, but it's very handy if you're on a rideout in unfamiliar territory. It'll log acceleration, deceleration, top speeds and plot it in an overlay of your route on google maps. Great if you want to re-visit a road, but no idea where it was

Update Reply
Sharky92 @ 13/04/2012 15:00  

yes, I also have MCN ride logger on the iPhone, and its brilliant -- ideally its used for track days, but can be used as a road riding tool also (just dont let the old bill catch you with it if you have been speeding lol -- on the other hand it can provide useful evidence if you are NOT speeding and something happens ..) The gps based map overlay is incredibly detailed mapping even the circle at Rivi last week Its Brill :)

Update Reply
chris.sheridan @ 14/04/2012 00:30  

Hi xj

These apps are on my Samsung Galaxy s2, so they are android apps but might be available for iphone or other phones. Just looked for the MCN ride logger but must be an iphone app only

Update Reply
Mystrd @ 14/04/2012 16:40  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email