MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Bikes, Products & Services

VTR Firestorm

VTR Firestorm  - Forums [Biker Match] VTR Firestorm  - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Bikes, Products & Services /

VTR Firestorm

Hey everyone how many VTR Firestorm owners do we have on these forums??

Update Reply
Daisybev @ 12/04/2012 23:37  

I got a 98 plate firestorm picked it up 3 wk,s ago awesome bike.

Update Reply
rossi 64 @ 13/04/2012 16:09  

I used to own one but got fed up of seeing that little red light every 80 miles or so :(....cracking machine though. Carbon underseat zorsts made it sound like thunder!

Update Reply
RobboC @ 13/04/2012 18:07  

Got a Y plate , Great fun always makes me smile !!!!

Update Reply
Eltel @ 13/04/2012 18:09  

mines a 97 just being rebuilt with a few tricks after an accident the worse thing was finding ou she had bee cat c in 2003 before they put it on the log book
She is my first sports bike so i am mesmerised have rode others since fancy an R1 but couldnt part with my VTR

Update Reply
Daisybev @ 14/04/2012 18:48  

I've got a vtr, Victor is my baby :) (could probs guess by the name!)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 21/04/2012 12:51  

i used to have one till couple of months ago a 2000 plate.wasnt impressed at all.uncomfortable riding position felt perched on a fence,and fuel consumption total pants.wasnt even fun to ride only my opinion of corse peeps.swapped it for a much faster and more useable zzr1100.186mls to tank and very much more fun but then ive had three before lol

Update Reply
zzrbabe42 @ 05/06/2012 11:41  

If you click on Full Search at the top, you can do it my make or model of bike. I reckon there's 57 blokes and nine women with Firestorms.

Update Reply
Wills @ 05/06/2012 14:36  

I've had a firestorm for five years now :-) ,got used to its shirt tank range I guess lol

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 28/07/2012 12:43  

thinking of buying one heard lots of good things and the odd bad thing but like the look of em. maqin bike currently a pan fantastic bike but soooooooooooo bloody heavy lol just done almost 1800 miles on a scotish trip sooooooooo comfortable on such a ride. gotta get me a test ride on a firestorm would hate to get rid of pan then find i dont like firestorm lol any shops??

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 16/08/2012 00:14  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email