MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Newbies Forum

Its me !!

Its me !!  - Forums [Biker Match] Its me !!  - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Newbies Forum /

Its me !!

Hello... Just joined the site... Started riding last year after years of being on the back... but now im fully in control and loving it !!! Would be great to meet up wit other riders and rally go'ers who like a laugh and bit of banter .. stay safe this summer Virginnia

Update Reply
tattooedprincess @ 12/04/2012 11:19  

Hi there! And well-done after 40 years I never feel as if I'm in control!

Update Reply
invalid characters @ 12/04/2012 12:38  

Hi tattooedprincess Welome to BM, There are plenty of events to attend, check out the events by clicking the button above. You will find lots of good people to meet. Have fun and good luck

Update Reply
davidneale @ 12/04/2012 16:06  

hi welcome jump in enjoy

Update Reply
kaycat @ 12/04/2012 16:10  

I can only admire your confidence - obviously you are just crazy enough to be on here.

Update Reply
Riggy66 @ 12/04/2012 16:52  

Cheers for all the kind words... hope to see a few of you of the summer... anyone doing farmyard this year?? hoping for slightly less rain than last year !!

as for crazy.. you all look very welcoming.. who wants to be "normal" anyway !!

Update Reply
tattooedprincess @ 12/04/2012 18:43  

welcome to the madhouse TP

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 12/04/2012 19:51  

just joined the site myself,busy getting divorced but managed to keep the bike(hooray).
had bikes for 20something years,but it still feels new every time i go out.
control,whats that then?
ive got access to some of the best bike routes on my doorstep here in the northeast,

Update Reply
chundummy9 @ 12/04/2012 22:45  

welcome chund jump in enjoy

Update Reply
kaycat @ 12/04/2012 23:07  

Hello tattooedprincess, good on you for getting in the riding seat, welcome to Biker Match. Hope you enjoy the site and am sure you will meet lots of lovely people. Don't be shy get involved and I hope that we bump into each other at an event, meet or rally. We are hoping to get some more events etc in Scotland. All the best, ride safe & take care

Update Reply
BOBKAT @ 13/04/2012 21:13  

Hi, good to see people more local on the site, hopefully catch up with you when I'm home.....keep an eye on the events if there's anything on and I'm heading down just give me a shout, company will be welcome...

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 14/04/2012 13:49  

Hi chundummyWelcome to BM, as you can see there is plenty going on. Check out the events. Aslo lots of good people to meet and not to far from you. Good Luck

Update Reply
davidneale @ 14/04/2012 17:10  

Welcome to the site been riding for 30 years and like lethegoodtimesroll said i never feel like i'm in control i just hang on and hope for the best lol ..... Bike and life ;)

Update Reply
Paladin @ 15/04/2012 11:27  

Good to see you, theres some good people on here, shout out and youll get on fine .

G

Update Reply
GreyGra @ 15/04/2012 21:38  

Hi and welcome aboard the BM cruise :)

Have a look around and then jump in with both feet, try not to munch on the crayons cos we are running low.

Any questions or problems just Prod A Mod, list of site staff is at the bottom of the page.

Enjoy

BJ x

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 18/04/2012 09:18  

Hiya TP, welcome to the crazy world of BM. Hope your enjoying your new freedom of two wheels, just rememnber to stay shiny side up!!

Update Reply
bomb doctor @ 02/05/2012 11:37  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email