MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Woe is me...

Woe is me... - Forums [Biker Match] Woe is me... - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Woe is me...

Had to come home early 2day cos I was feeling poo...by the time I got home I was shivering, had pins n needles in my hands n feet and ached from top to bottom...so I went strait to bed. Just had to get up and go chunder...nothing has ever exited my body with such force! I'm not kidding it would of made Linda Blair look tame. Now I'm tucked up in bed again in my dark attic room all on my Tod, feeling sorry for myself listening to the rain hit the tiles.

Update Reply
mozie @ 11/04/2012 17:31  

Aww bad luck mozie, hope you're feeling better soon.... nice and bright here btw!

Update Reply
Blackberry @ 11/04/2012 17:41  

Awwwwwwwww hun.. you're never truly alone.. not when you're in BikerMatch.. there's always some nutter knocking about who will dish out medicinal hugs and lush
Woe is me... Am really rather quite inebriated in a codiene induced lushness... hmmmmmm sounds really rather lush eh.. Not! Acupuncture gone wrong.. am still waiting to "slap daft" the physiotherapist who has right royally fecked my lower back and hip.. majorly ouching.. laying on bed having made a daisy chain of laptop cables.. can just about reach if I finger type whilst laying upside down

Update Reply
rockchickeelicious @ 11/04/2012 17:41  

NOT that I'm calling Blackberry a nutter!! Eeeeeeeesh posting at the same time can lead to all sorts of confusion... She's actually really rather lush.. met her once And woe is me.. tis stotting from the Heavens here too.. but doesnae matter cos they're the wrong end of the bed anyway..

Update Reply
rockchickeelicious @ 11/04/2012 17:43  

My feet that is.. my feet are the wrong end of the bed so it's not like they are gonna get wet.. outside... cos the beds inside

Update Reply
rockchickeelicious @ 11/04/2012 17:44  

So long as it's not man-flu, you'll be OK Mozie!

Update Reply
invalid characters @ 11/04/2012 17:49  

Lol at rockchick!!!! Just for information RC you can 'edit' your post if you feel you want to add to it!! Sorry to go off topic mozie, blame RC

Update Reply
Blackberry @ 11/04/2012 17:59  

Ooooooooooooooooooh I can Edit!! Ohhh manohman.. I could have saved myself so so many blushes since August last year!! Thank you lovely!! Back on topic... Get Well Soon Mozie!!

Update Reply
rockchickeelicious @ 11/04/2012 18:04  

Awww poor you, get well soon.x

Update Reply
allison_2011 @ 11/04/2012 18:18  

Get well soon Mozie hugs XXX

Update Reply
wenders @ 11/04/2012 18:36  

Lol @ rockchickeelicious...cheers guys. I'd say you've brightened my day a little but in a room wiv no windows I can't tell how dull it is lol

Update Reply
mozie @ 11/04/2012 18:49  

A room with no windows? I can't think of anything worse, especially when feeling ill. I hope you feel much better tomorrow Mozie.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 11/04/2012 22:55  

it'll be a slight chill lol
only kidding.... Keep sipping water and sleep :o)

Update Reply
nondomesticgoddess @ 12/04/2012 02:01  

Cheers guys...back on the ball today. Need to fit a daylight bulb in my room lol.

Update Reply
mozie @ 12/04/2012 09:50  

Have you asked your local football club if they have any spare flood lights?

Update Reply
Sandi @ 12/04/2012 11:46  

What is it they say...in a room with no windows the blind man is king. If I can find him in the gloom I'll ask him for a bulb...

Update Reply
mozie @ 12/04/2012 13:20  

Hmmm...double posting and I can't delete from my phone...

Update Reply
mozie @ 12/04/2012 13:23  

No windows, no bulb? Spot on...us man designed to live in cave...ug.

Update Reply
RobboC @ 12/04/2012 15:04  

Can't fault your thinking there bud...

Update Reply
mozie @ 12/04/2012 15:10  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email