MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

somewhere between Oxford and Swindon

somewhere between Oxford and Swindon - Forums [Biker Match] somewhere between Oxford and Swindon - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

somewhere between Oxford and Swindon

Hey all how's it goin? So I've recently moved back to Oxfordshire after nearly 10 years in Essex and am looking for new people, places, and things to do...if ya have any ideas give me a shout.

Update Reply
mozie @ 07/04/2012 10:45  

Or failing that...biker friendly boozers in the area these days...I'll meet me own bloody friends! Lol

Update Reply
mozie @ 07/04/2012 15:31  

Hi mozie, have you checked the events calendar? or failing that, do a full search in your area!! Has got to be a few folk close to you! You could also try to organise a meet yourself and see if you can drum up interest......you have nothing to lose!! If you need help give me a shout

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 07/04/2012 16:14  

Yeah cheers Ellie, thought I'd try the easy way first lol.

Update Reply
mozie @ 07/04/2012 16:54  

Well...nothin seems to happen around here with the exception of Reading bike nite every Thursday...and that's not really my end of town. What's goin on...
Is the Gloc in oxford still a rock pub
Is Harleys or Fox's or wotever it might be. Called now still there and do peeps still meet there.
God it's so quiet here now lol.

Update Reply
mozie @ 10/04/2012 20:17  

http://www.thebikerguide.co.uk/bikemeets.html Try that link.. but there is a Meet at Hein Gerrick near the roundabout in Oxon on Sundays at 3pm and Thursday evenings I do believe.. Monday nights in Bernisfield at the Honda Garage and on Wednesday nights at the Red Lion in Avebury there's a meet with BBQ's from May onwards... Soooooooo.. get out there and fill yer boots laddie

Update Reply
rockchickeelicious @ 11/04/2012 16:24  

And get them all to Join BikerMatch! Yay!! Pay it forward and share the Lush..

Update Reply
rockchickeelicious @ 11/04/2012 16:25  

Lol cheers hun...I will indeed pay it forward.

Update Reply
mozie @ 11/04/2012 17:18  

Harleys diner is still going, I'm probably wrong but think Wed night is bike night. I was down the road from you all Easter camping at Lechlade, had mates coming and going all weekend, Faringdon is my way in and out.

Update Reply
harry worth @ 11/04/2012 21:40  

Think that's about the best way to describe Faringdon lol. Cheers bud

Update Reply
mozie @ 11/04/2012 22:21  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email