MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

East Mids / Nottingham to Rivvi??

East Mids / Nottingham to Rivvi?? (2) - Forums [Biker Match] East Mids / Nottingham to Rivvi?? (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

East Mids / Nottingham to Rivvi??

well only 90 miles on a harley is 4 hrs not including the 8 petrol stops

Update Reply
cw @ 05/04/2012 22:33  

oiiii..... - hahahaha one tank there and one back .... and an ice cream down ya leathers at this rate... pmsl

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 05/04/2012 22:38  

is that the thank i get for buying ya an ice cream will be there at some point in the afternoon

Update Reply
cw @ 05/04/2012 23:05  

Hope to be there around 1 ish with daughter on the back ... so if you see a wobbly SV 650 with a terrified looking passenger clinging on, that'll be moi :)
see ya there !!

Update Reply
chris.sheridan @ 06/04/2012 15:03  

No longer a maybe, I'm now a definitely not

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 06/04/2012 18:41  

boooo squiddy .... ah well another time....dont eat too many easter eggs!! hahahaha.. have a good un

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 06/04/2012 22:06  

You too Suzi on both the eggs and having a good un!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 07/04/2012 10:25  

Squiddy - shame we won't meet you.

CW - Suz putting ice cream down your leathers? Sounds like an interesting experience to me, lol.

Nott's and Northern Giddy kippers on tour!

Update Reply
Riggy66 @ 07/04/2012 10:37  

muuwaahahahaha riggs giddy indeedo xx
hey..... i think i may have ice on the end me nose if today's climate whilst out on me bike is owt to go by... is there snow on them there hills up there riggy???

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 07/04/2012 19:08  

Its.... a goooo... see you all at Rivvi tmrw .. 2-3 hour ride for us... so be there maybe not till 1pm .....cant wait..

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 07/04/2012 21:16  

Look forward to seeing u suzi, who else is coming over with you??

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 07/04/2012 21:18  

looks like just me and Mike99 at the mo maybe one other .... a lot of maybes have now become nos!
we will fly teh flag for notts pmsl be good to meet you too BBZ62 - cant wait to see folks aint seen for ages and meet some new peeps too .. woooooooooohoooooooooo

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 07/04/2012 21:29  

Just a pity you're saddled with Mike.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 07/04/2012 21:39  

safe ride hugs x

Update Reply
kaycat @ 08/04/2012 00:04  

Weather is better than it was supposed to be but not great. Wrap up well kids!

No snow left - so don't worry suz

Update Reply
Riggy66 @ 08/04/2012 08:58  

Well what can i say, big turn out from all over (except notts) on all kinds of bikes (except log burning harleys) Great meeting everyone hopefully we will have better weather next time. Oh Suzi your ice cream melted

Update Reply
cw @ 08/04/2012 17:01  

I think Suzi should consider carrying a pillion, or stoker as he would be known. Is it a Harley or an Aga?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 08/04/2012 17:23  

PMSL........ i wouldnt have mionded an aga to keep warm up over snake pass... darn snow, fog so dense couldnt see and rain.... put the fire out for me ... so stopped for a carvery instead ... BBZ and CW your ice creams will be well melted when they are down ya pants .. maybe i should have warn more than just me leather pants... might not have been so cold just you wait boys... missed you all tho... (((hugs))) and ice creams on the naughty ones

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 08/04/2012 18:57  

Hey Suzi no wonder you was cold with only wearing your leather pants. You should try wearing the jacket as well it might have kept you a bit warmer

Update Reply
cw @ 08/04/2012 20:37  

pmsl cw ... i think it ws the trees down at side of road and half on road on corners. fog, muddy roads, snow and rain and other stuff that kinda added to shall we say an eventful day...
carvery best option ... pmsl ..... il save me leather pants for summer eh

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 08/04/2012 22:12  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email