MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

How high will you go?

How high will you go? (2) - Forums [Biker Match] How high will you go? (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

How high will you go?

Today paid £151.00 a ltr at donny services, theiving gypsy bar stewards, sickens me!!! And they had the cheek to ask me to remove my helmet, my reply was ''remove yer mask Dick''

Update Reply
bomb doctor @ 20/04/2012 01:43  

how high will i go....how much you got.hahahahahahaha!

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 20/04/2012 22:53  

watch me..................4 3 21,voooooooooooooooooooooooooooshhhh

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 21/04/2012 08:49  

About 10,000 feet from a plane.. Excellent experience. Hated heights and didn't want it to beat me..
Petrol.. Well given up my car as cost 2 much

Update Reply
hurtz @ 23/04/2012 11:18  

braver soul than me,i'd still have bits of fuselage tightly gripped when/if i landed...

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 23/04/2012 11:39  

I'm still trying to figure out why anyone would choose to jump out of a perfectly good 'plane Jinx.
I'd recommend upping the med's TBH!

Update Reply
invalid characters @ 23/04/2012 11:47  

seems like a plan to me,got to go for bloodtest tomoz anyway,i could always ask..............................

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 23/04/2012 12:00  

I was thinking more of Hurtz TBH you seem to have a healthy respect, but Hurtz!.....................

Update Reply
invalid characters @ 23/04/2012 13:35  

she's one tough little cookie ,make no mistake!!

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 23/04/2012 13:53  

Ah cheers..
I don't like to be afraid of things.. Hence all the nutty sports I've done.. Also why i'm on here.. Don't actually need to meet anyone.
First meetings are much more scary than jumping from a plane!!

If i'd done a tandom jump i could have jumped from higher but, Jumping just as the sunset, first out of the plane. That sunset was all mine..my life was solely in my hands.. Fantastic experience.. My exit from the plane was helped by a look from the instructor that said this one wont jump... That was another challenge I wasn't going to ignore..Should have just stuck to the once tho..

Update Reply
hurtz @ 24/04/2012 08:01  

dont see the point of jumimg out of a plane unless you have to! is that not a fear in itself, not wanting to be afraid of things? i will stick with being scared of everything its safer! petrol wise, paid 152.9 on the way back from the Isle or Arran weekend, it was that or run out!

Update Reply
bobbyfrankenstein @ 24/04/2012 11:30  

I always remember the old saying Hurtz. If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving's not for you!

Like Bobby I can't see the sense in it, but then again there isn't much sense in going round and round a race-track, but my life would've been a lot poorer without it.

I remember doing my private pilots licence training, I said to the instructor do these things crash often. She replied with only once normally! That put my mind at rest!

As for the original question, my car only does 12mpg if I boot it so.......
The biggest change in my life was walking to work etc, so nearly all my mileage was recreational.

Update Reply
invalid characters @ 24/04/2012 11:51  

three aces.....beat that you m****rf**ker,read em and weep..........hahahahahahahaha

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 24/04/2012 12:21  

To explain..
Bobby ur absolutely right that is a fear in itself but tackling them one at a time.
Did parachuting as wanted to do sky boarding so 2 reasons really.
Still want to hand feed shark in their natural enviroment.. no aquarium stuff. Also a morray eel.. Don't ask just love them..
Have done lots of crazy things to feel alive. To experience that buzz. Although racing the big CAT machines was more pain than anything Suspension and roof..
Still want to drive a tank but will give u all plenty of warning, lol

Price of petrol.. Heard that loads more people are ditching their cars due to cost.. And with the new changes coming in. Will affect those wanting to switch to motorbikes!!

Update Reply
hurtz @ 26/04/2012 10:35  

When I started out it was 36p a gallon!

Update Reply
Noddy1 @ 26/04/2012 13:30  

gonna be cheaper to run on jack daniels soon.now there's a plan....

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 28/04/2012 02:15  

how high will i go?about 30feet above sea level at this rate,ordered wood for ark today,rain still hoofin down here!on a biblical level this is noah and the critters signing off,ciao for now x

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 29/04/2012 09:38  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email