MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Things we don't do anymore

Things we don't do anymore (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Things we don't do anymore (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Things we don't do anymore

A lady that can read a map??????????? ((Thud!!))

Update Reply
invalid characters @ 13/04/2012 09:03  

Waking up in the morning and looking at the weather and knowing that it was likely to stay the same for the day - not like these rapidly changing cycles we get now.

Having a laugh with mates outside the local shops without the risk of being cs'd or tasered by the old bill.

When your so used to watching a black and white tv it becomes colour.

When you got more pleasure from the christmas cracker box lid than any of the gifts you got at chrimbo.

Diagnosing auto electrical problems with a paperclip.

Getting your tickover and balance perfect with just the twist of a few screws.

Paying 10p for a packet of polo's and playing pass the polo with the girls without the worry of catching herpes etc...

Carrying a toy gun without the risk of getting shot.

.....think I lost my train of thought there...

Update Reply
RobboC @ 13/04/2012 11:12  

what lady?????

Update Reply
kwakgirl @ 13/04/2012 14:51  

things we don't do anymore....continued.act my age/eat 5 a day/run 100yds for a bus/run for a bus/run/trust the government/trust any politician/react to fire alarms/react to car alarms/fret about my datatool 3 alarm,drink alcohol to excess(okay,that one's a fib)/watch tv much/wear tight jeans/wear trendy!skiddies with some bloke klein's round the back,mine say m&s(suggestions for initial's meanings best kept to yourselves)/explain the offside rule /justify expenditure on bikes to anybody/respond to my real name,fifi ladouche...since you ask,more later love and kisses fifi l.xx

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 15/04/2012 18:21  

LOL LULU,I liked spangles! Where they the chew fings wi crunchy/sherbert like stuff all intermingled in em?? Sumat i aint done for a longtime is eating Mojo's..they used to be 3 for halfpence when i was a children!

Update Reply
ratbikerider @ 20/04/2012 04:32  

Ha ha Rat! You musta stayed up even later then me.
What about Blackjacks too!
No the spangles were square hard sweets with diff flavours but they tasted like nothing else did loved them when I were a pup.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 20/04/2012 11:39  

Tape this week's number 1 by pressing Play and Record on my cassette recorder

Update Reply
lisaj @ 20/04/2012 13:11  

run with scissors,tease my sister,read the leaflets about side effects that come with my tablets..............wooof arf arf ,chase the postman up the path,take life seriously-too short!

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 20/04/2012 14:52  

100 metres in 9 seconds,drink from the other side,believe horoscopes,race the dog,swallow quietly,snore quietly.

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 20/04/2012 22:43  

remeber all the words to "reasons to be cheerful" by ian dury,remember peoples names...

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 20/04/2012 22:45  

read the instructions first....

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 20/04/2012 22:50  

I dont ave a bath in a little round tin bath wots infront ov an open fire spittin chunks o flamin' wood out at me anymore! ooh painfull memories there i kan say!

Update Reply
ratbikerider @ 20/04/2012 22:50  

engage brain before opening gob

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 20/04/2012 22:50  

lock the back door.....kin dog'll getem

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 20/04/2012 22:52  

no more waitin for the round dialing thing to slowly return so you can dial the next digit on yer phone!

Update Reply
ratbikerider @ 20/04/2012 23:22  

visit chat rooms

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 20/04/2012 23:32  

trust people as freely anytime soon...............

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 21/04/2012 08:48  

i don't go to bed when i'm told,so there

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 21/04/2012 10:06  

i don't panic when teddy's stopped breathing anymore,i don't step on the cracks on the pavement anymore,i don't leave the safety of the crypt in daylight hours anymore,don't sacrifice to the full moon anymore,pretty boring altogether round here............

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 22/04/2012 09:13  

i don't tell my therapy counsellor the truth,i don't blackmail the vicar anymore,i don't pay the houshold stafff minimum wage(in fairness they are shiftless halfwits),i don't answer the phone anymore(what are children for),i don't hack people's phones for the news of the world anymore,i don't beleive in santa anymore,or the tooth dairy for that matter.

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 22/04/2012 09:56  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email