MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Wheels next the sea - Norfolk

Wheels next the sea - Norfolk (5) - Forums [Biker Match] Wheels next the sea - Norfolk (5) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Wheels next the sea - Norfolk

Well I have horizontal rain here at the moment, fingers crossed it improves.

Update Reply
lionfish @ 16/06/2012 09:57  

Sunny here!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 16/06/2012 10:57  

Sunny here, I've had words with the man.....sorry, person upstairs and a few showers today, settling down o.nite and good tomorrow....yey.....ice creams all round.

Andrew

Update Reply
jetset @ 16/06/2012 11:36  

I'm not buying this time!!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 16/06/2012 12:26  

!st person has arrived................

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 16/06/2012 15:03  

Thats me back safe and sound and only got wet twice, not bad for this year. Thanks for organising this one Elliemay, nice to see some new faces.

Update Reply
RickM @ 17/06/2012 17:20  

thanks to all especially elliemay great day out see you all again soon

Update Reply
yzfsam @ 17/06/2012 17:46  

dam it if i had seen this earlier i would of come as its not far from me ,sounds like a good day out

Update Reply
aim 2 ride @ 17/06/2012 19:09  

Keep an eye out for our Elliemay, aim 2 ride She's always scheming down there in East Anglia land Says there aren't many of you down there Feels lonely, (apparently) posting alone So jump right in and get your name down for the next one You won't regret it, great bunch o peeps

Update Reply
Emzed @ 17/06/2012 19:26  

have a look at the white lady worsted event aim to ride. should be a great weekend with a great bunch of peeps. and as a bonus its cheap and in aid of a great cause.

Update Reply
yzfsam @ 18/06/2012 07:40  

Yet another BIG THANK YOU to Elliemay for organising another full day of eating, drinking (tea) and tomfoolery!

Good to meet new faces, and a special welcome to Marie and Charlie, who I am sure will become regulars from now on.

Also, a huge thumbs up to the Monkey Hanger (he knows who he is!) who hauls his ass miles and miles to join in the fun. Top bloke.

Finishing off back at Mission Control with a meal, just put a perfect end to a brilliant day. Good on yer, Dave.

We had a winner at the show, too.

Look at the events page people, there is more to come.

Update Reply
tri885 @ 18/06/2012 08:22  

funny that,i was just in norfolk at a festival...was so wasted that i could hardly stand let alone ride...lol

Update Reply
tuftyjohn @ 18/06/2012 16:01  

Was a FANTASTIC weekend, great BBQ at ours on Saturday, nice little ride to Gorleston for breakfast on Sunday and an awesome ride up the coast road to Wells.. Thanks to all those who made this such a great day out, for those that couldn't make it, be sure not to miss the next one, we had a great bunch of riders on this one and it's growing all the time.

Update Reply
old red @ 18/06/2012 23:20  

Well, where do I start? what a bl**dy good rideout!! I have to thank the cafe for being so well organised that we managed to leave on time!! The food was good and they had saved our tables My brother Peter for leading the rideout!! he did a top job and looked after the ladies who had never been on a rideout before but next time make sure everyone is with us at the start!!! Poor Old Red The people on the rideout didn't see any rain!!!! Well done Charlie and Marie for making it. I hope this is the first of many!!!(Chris your a star) Peter for traveling, just for a rideout, also Mike99. Rick you will be happy to know that when I woke up Monday morning my voice had gone!! I'm very quiet I'm sorry to the people I didn't meet at this and if you phoned me my PA Old Red had to take the call as I had nearly lost my voice. Hopefully we will meet at the next one!! I've added photo's to the event, please tag yourself, if anyone else has any pic's please put them on. Thank you all again, what a great bunch of people!! Keep an eye on the events page, as will try and do another rideout sometime next month

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 19/06/2012 15:08  

Yeah, I almost forgot to thank bro Peter for leading the ride.....and thanks to EVERYONE for leaving me in Gorleston....Good job Mick & Pat realised Peter(Sprint56)awesome guy....All the way from Surrey for a rideout..He must really like the *special ones* of Norfolk..

Update Reply
old red @ 19/06/2012 15:33  

Update Reply
YZFJohn @ 19/06/2012 16:16  

old redPete is one of the seven. He will ride anywhere for a good day out

Update Reply
davidneale @ 19/06/2012 16:20  

I'm sorry you had to miss it YZFJohn. It was a great day with lot's of new face's Yes Agreed David

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 19/06/2012 16:33  

Yea fantastic weekend beer bikes and breakfast what more could you want. Well done Pete (Elli's brother/scarlet pimpernel ) for staying visible this weekend. Big thank you to Ellimay for the well organised affair. Yes Dave will deffo go the distance for good ride out with good company. Monkey hanger deffo not but if I was I would be building the gallows as I speak for you Chris. Will deffo be back and hopefully you will get a better photo for events page next time.

Update Reply
SPRINT56 @ 19/06/2012 19:58  

You forgot to mention my burgers Pete!! Anyone want another ??

Update Reply
old red @ 21/06/2012 10:44  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email