MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Rutland Water - May Bank Holiday

Rutland Water - May Bank Holiday (9) - Forums [Biker Match] Rutland Water - May Bank Holiday (9) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Rutland Water - May Bank Holiday

great ride out thanks but next time please can we have some sun, it was nice to meet all of you

Update Reply
cheadle nige @ 07/05/2012 18:02  

It was a great ride dispite the rain, nice to meet everyone, I think we should do this one again in the sun the 606 looks like a great road for a ride

Update Reply
cavywavy @ 07/05/2012 18:14  

It was great to meet more folks and have such light hearted cheery banter on such diverse subjects as The Stath to Paedogeddon to purchasing Root Vegetables discreetly online!
Here's to the next one!

Glad you could make it Debs t'was a privilege!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 07/05/2012 18:39  

hey you was great to meet you to.looking forward to next time

Update Reply
zzrbabe42 @ 07/05/2012 19:18  

Bit of a long wet ride but it was worth it to see all you people. I got back at 7-00. Rain stopped 20miles north of Stevenage and the sun came out and it's still out . The last 50 miles were enough to dry my clothing out. Thanks everyone for being there and may be we can do it again on a nice sunny day

Update Reply
davidneale @ 07/05/2012 19:28  

I looked on the way home no sign of either packet of smokes lost, :)
almost missed the petrol staiopn too dont think my eyes are watr proof either

Update Reply
cavywavy @ 07/05/2012 19:32  

Thanks for today peeps :) I know the weather was crap but was still worth it :). Was great meeting you all ... See you all again :) xx Oi who found the cigg's lmao xx :)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 07/05/2012 21:01  

Hi all who made to whitwell cafe, it was good to meet you all.
Hope you all got home safe although a bit wet, look forward to meeting you all again soon.

Update Reply
Sweeny Todd @ 07/05/2012 21:58  

Hi everyone at Whitwell today. Good to meet you all. Made it back to Knutsford about 6:00. The weather seemed to dry up after Derby, so the A50 and M6 were dry. Hope to meet up with some of you in Snowdonia in 2 weeks. John

Update Reply
kcsdata @ 07/05/2012 22:31  

PMSL at us being in two groups at two different cafes!!!! and not realising till patty and all came back up to get the bikes!!
was a brill day though, despite the rain, and me setting off with my jacket undone as the rain came down torrential ... had a reet good giggle and was brill to meet up with new peeps aswell as see the old faces agree must do again when the sun it out

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 08/05/2012 21:35  

Now I know why I got confused. I didn't realise there was an alternative Rutland meet. I wondered while reading the posts from some peeps, I don't remember seeing them. During my lonely miandering in the rain, I stumbled accross three cafe's at Rutland and it was 3rd time lucky or unllucky depending on what way you view it. How many were at the other cafe, as in not Whitwell?

Update Reply
davidneale @ 08/05/2012 21:54  

we were at teh whitwell cafe next to the climbing rock thing !! there was about 11 of us there - it seems there are two cafes at teh whitwell carpark bit! we also thought there must be another cafe as others who seemed defo coming werent there!!! lol lol

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 08/05/2012 22:03  

I have just seen the photos. You were at the Crafty Fox Cafe. I think I cruised past that looking for Whitwell cafe. We had about 12 or 13 peeps, so combned it was a good turnout

Update Reply
davidneale @ 08/05/2012 22:12  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email