MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

A ride for a ride

A ride for a ride  (3) - Forums [Biker Match] A ride for a ride  (3) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

A ride for a ride

Note to others... don't go for a ride with XK, he gets lost and takes ages to get back to base That's because he's looking for a cheap room Suzyamki; lol.

Update Reply
Simon66 @ 09/01/2012 03:41  

Men wine and dine us girls, buy us presents, take us out, take us on bikes, hols and so called adventures....... Could it be these guys are hoping for a relationship? Just what does the lady think, as she accepts these offerings? Ta very much, but try it on sunshine, and I'll break yer legs? Tries hard to remember taking suzy for a ride...

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 09/01/2012 13:25  

well... it's only the 9th Jan and XK seems to be the front runner for the "Golden Spade" award.....

As for a ride on the back of a bike... just the same as a lift in the car to me, means nothing and it shouldn't mean anything else other than a lift

Update Reply
feistygirl @ 09/01/2012 15:37  

I lost.....wats this sex thing you keep mentioning.

Update Reply
rossoandy21 @ 09/01/2012 19:22  

You know what it never occured to me that an offer of a lift could be so complicated. Never really thought of it as inducement for anything, there is something nice about the feeling of belonging to the clan motorcycle, which makes you stop and help a broken down biker, and offer a lift if necessary. Even if the lift is for pure entertainment. Cor I never realised I was that naive, shame on me

Update Reply
d-w-b-h @ 09/01/2012 20:07  

personally dont expect owt from a pilly as i'd be doing the ride anyway or am i being naive too loke d-w-b-h lol

Update Reply
Stroggyman @ 09/01/2012 21:23  

Tries hard to remember taking suzy for a ride... No you haven't XK me love, have just followed you a few times Luckily a bacon sarnie has never been too far away to keep us sustained

Update Reply
suzyamki @ 09/01/2012 23:50  

I love this site. It's even better than christmas dinner at me mothers.

A ride for a ride. An eye for an eye. Come on girls - get your bikes out.....

Update Reply
lawnmower @ 10/01/2012 11:31  

I like the sound of this ride for a ride idea, I'v been on here a number of years and give quite a few of you pilly's but never been offered a ride in return, maybe I'm not trying hard enough or I'm just to nice

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 10/01/2012 12:29  

Mr Bill its cos your too soft lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 10/01/2012 12:34  

Maybe you ought to call me Mr Softy than Jackie

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 10/01/2012 12:53  

I do Mr Bill :)

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 10/01/2012 14:11  

i agree with you d-w-b-h - looks like the handbags are drawn an all! and Lawnmower..... xmas dinner at MY mothers was never this much fun! am i missing out? lol

Update Reply
kwakgirl @ 10/01/2012 14:12  

I have ridden pilly most of my life and can honestly say that I have never had a problem with anyone who has offered me their spare seat. (XK don't go there) I would be more than happy to pay fuel, food and or coffee/tea, just so that I could be out and about enjoying the biking with a like minded soul, Male or Female!
I would like to think we are all on here because of our love of bikes

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 10/01/2012 16:07  

Would u go pilly with me, tho? (tea, white, 1 sugar)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 10/01/2012 16:17  

This has gone way out of perspective.......................

Simon66 i blame you, for your comment (all be it in fun) to XKL, Quote "Well I am dissapointed in you XK. When I saw you'd posted on this thread I was expecting something a lot more tacky than that. Are you trying to reduce your slap count for 2012? " Unquote.................Carrot in front of donkey and all that........

Ronnie started a thread called a ride for a ride, which to you that don't understand, means....giving sexual favours for being taken pilly, whether it be male or female!!

My response to the question was simple........I would break the legs of anyone trying to get me to pay for taking me on their bike, by way of sex!!!! Which, may i point out is a slighty exagerated way of saying Definately Not would i give sexual favours for a ride on a bike!

This comment seems to have been uneasy for some, maybe cos its too close to the truth for them? Whether they have done it, thought about it, or had the intention of trying it....Who knows??

Hence the nit picking bickering started..........Which, i will gladly admit, i got a "little chumpy" over.........But, i am so sick of having to take shite off people, be it in jest or not, and not being able to make comments back.................

I have made many good friends on this site, and intend on making many more, and, i would have no hesitation whatsoever, getting on the back of any one of these friends bikes, and be 110% sure that there was no hidden agenda behind their offer of a lift!!!!

Ronnie asked for our opinion, i gave mine, in the first instance, which was, for whatever reason, ridiculed...............Something that was unnecessary and uncalled for!! I suppose i could have been less harsh with my response, but there again why shouldn't i say it as it is???

Ok, end of.............Except to add, Simon66.....Its a joke blaming you of course, before you want to start libellous proceedings against me!!!

And, Kwakgirl, I don't fight with handbags....Tank bags maybe!!!!

Update Reply
wenders @ 10/01/2012 16:33  

The old f**t has just told me, there is no way I'm getting on the back of your bike XK "Have you no shame woman!!! he rides a bl**dy Virago!!" were his words

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 10/01/2012 16:40  

Lol. I like the idea of getting tea/coffee in exchange for a pilly seat, I'll have to try it sometime. As for a ride for a ride, seems a little over the top to me ;)

Update Reply
Say_Ten @ 10/01/2012 17:29  

Wenders, I'm sorry if u saw my comments as ridicule; this was not my intent. All I was trying to say is that there is a world of difference between a guy hoping for a chance, and a guy expecting summat as some sort of 'right'.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 10/01/2012 18:00  

A ride for a ride???? Omg AS IF!!

Can safely say that wouldn't happen in my world and anyone who suggested it (except u graham lol) would not only have me in stitches but they'd definitely not ask again rofl...

Size 4 sidi's would definitely hurt...but it'd be interesting making them fit :-)

Update Reply
mizzi @ 10/01/2012 18:14  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email