MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Sunday lunch at Squires 13:00 4th March

Sunday lunch at Squires  13:00 4th March (16) - Forums [Biker Match] Sunday lunch at Squires  13:00 4th March (16) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Sunday lunch at Squires 13:00 4th March

Anyone need a lift to Squires on Sunday??? Room for 4 Will be going Worcester M5/ M42/ M1 Let me Know!!!!!! Eddie

Update Reply
Eddieskidmark @ 29/02/2012 20:31  

Hope people going to be there before lunch on sunday cos i got a lift back but will be leavin early :(

Update Reply
wenders @ 29/02/2012 21:03  

Thinking there will be a few "lurkers" !! Hoping to get there a bit earlier, b ut depends on me b'nb inmates!!!!! Hope I don't miss you wenders, understand about the lift tho xx

Update Reply
Alice2 @ 29/02/2012 21:28  

I have this horrible feeling that karma is gonner bite me on the bum this weekend for working my ticket on gremlins anti sportsbike/sportsbiker thread. I've agreed to pilly an almost novice to squires . Last time it was like having a churchill nodding dog on the back. Didn't matter how smooth I rode, bang, bang, bang on the back of my lid. You know the type. A slight lean on a bend and it feels like they're trying to get off the other side. And the weather is gonner be bad .(mind you, that lot couldn't forecast damp socks if they pi**ed their pants). I could have refused . I should have refused. But,,,,,,,,,. She's got a beautiful ar*e. lol...Dusty...

Update Reply
dustin666 @ 29/02/2012 21:32  

Dusty you saucy minx, no wonder you weren't asking me again about meeting up for the ride down - you fox So are you still going on Saturday?

Update Reply
BOBKAT @ 29/02/2012 21:43  

Sat morn I've got to have 'mi boy' in jail for 10.00, throw some stuff on the bike. I think that I'll set off around lunchtime. I'll just be tooteling on down , don't want to risk damaging that beautiful bottom. Although,,,,, if her bum is a bit sore . I could suggest a nice massage. Mmm. Oops, sorry about that, just drifted off into pervland there. Errrr lost my thread, oh aye , Carlisle, penrith, scotch corner , A1M ,squires . If any one wants to join me , delighted ( join me in the journey down , not the magnificent bottom) lol...Dusty...

Update Reply
dustin666 @ 29/02/2012 21:50  

Ooh Bobcat , pants on fire, pants on fire. I pm'd you twice . I thought that you had fell put with me for some strange 'woman reason' that I wouldn't understand even if you drew pictures.

I would be delighted to ride down with you ...Dusty...

Update Reply
dustin666 @ 29/02/2012 23:30  

I know you did lol - then all went quick on the Cumbrian front Clearly because you are bottom fixated at present . Only kidding hun, that's good your fixed up, I'm going to collect some stock so will be taking the car and yes the forecast is pants (not fiery ones) so you ride safe and have a good journey - two anadin extra for the thuds on the back of you lid before you set off hehehe. Catch you there Saturday xx

Update Reply
BOBKAT @ 01/03/2012 02:27  

Lookin forward to seein ya Katie

Update Reply
Ninja Lou @ 01/03/2012 07:34  

I fecken new something was gonner go wrong. The boss has just been on the phone with my shifts. 'thurs,fri,sat 13.00' sez he . 'hang on' sez I. 'what?'sez he. 'I'm off , the weekend' sez I. 'oh no you're fuc**ng not' sez he. 'I booked em' sez I. 'oh no you fuc**ng didn't' sez he. 'I definately booked em' sez I. 'You only booked sunday, and you better be in fuc**ng saturday, or else' sez he. BANG as he put the phone down. I thought about it , and he was right. Originaly I was going to 'Barn farm' just outside Kendal, for a bacon buttie. sunday only. I changed my mind after talking to Bobkat late last week. I phoned the cattery and booked 'mi boy' in for the weekend but forgot to phone work. Now, obviously , not seeing you lots ugly mugs on saturday will be a huge disapointment, but not quite as disapointing, as not spending the night in a tent with a very kissable bottom. Gutted...Dusty...

Update Reply
dustin666 @ 01/03/2012 10:07  

Oh. Dear. Dusty.

Update Reply
Riggy66 @ 01/03/2012 10:19  

iis there anyone going from brum as i would prefer not to travel alone as never been squires before

Update Reply
shelleygirl @ 01/03/2012 14:09  

Shelley i'll let you know what were doin as in meeting place and time :)

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 01/03/2012 14:39  

Why , thankyou Riggy66

A man can always rely on a woman for a bit ofsympathy

whereas guys just rip the pi*s out of each other.

I phoned miss 'pink bottom' this morning with the bad news. The relief in her voice was unmistakable. When I pointed out that we could still go on sunday. Her umming and ahhing said it all. I told her that I would still be going and I would ring her 'sometime'.

It's my own fault, I should know by now not to try to date none biker women.

It's not that I'm a bike fanatic or anything. I do normal stuff I've even got a membership to the Gala bingo. But I live in a very beautiful county. On a sunny day what could be nicer than a ride around the lakes stopping off at a pub for lunch and a cup of coffee.

Sadly no funny quips at the moment.

Thanks for your thoughts ...Dusty...

Update Reply
dustin666 @ 01/03/2012 15:26  

thanks bj that would be great

Update Reply
shelleygirl @ 01/03/2012 18:06  

Awwwwwww Dustin shame hun cos now we can't slap ya!!!!!!!

Update Reply
wenders @ 01/03/2012 18:48  

Hey everyone I hope its not too late to tag along - as usual leaving things to last minute...
I shall attempt to ride up to squires and camp a tent on Saturday ( I have also got the Saturday birthday event to attend but I should have said something about it).
It would be nice to meet everyone after a nice few months break for Winter.

Update Reply
mcsimple @ 01/03/2012 20:59  

Be good to see you mcsimple :>>

PS hope the weather behaves itself for all you wannabe campers

Update Reply
Alice2 @ 01/03/2012 21:56  

Alice does the gaffer at Squires know how many of us are coming, don't want repeat of christmas, running out of dinner oooopppps

Update Reply
IanT1966 @ 01/03/2012 22:47  

Have kept him updated, Ian...and reminded him about the Xmas fiasco but as its meant to be a flexible event (ie weather dependent, with some people travelling long distances) it remains a first come first served with the carvery. There's always something that can be rustled up tho, even if its just pies and chips xx

I don't want to miss out on my meat either, hun, but hope you understand the reasonin g behind this !!

Update Reply
Alice2 @ 01/03/2012 23:05  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email