MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Xmas Day Chat

Xmas Day Chat (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Xmas Day Chat (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Xmas Day Chat

I been thinking again....(dangerous)! Anyone who wants to come to Xmas dinner here be most welcome.... I in Ashford Kent,plenty of room here for another six at least.... Let me know so I can do a few more veggies an open another can of Spam lol... Dnt be on yer own....unless U wanna.. I already got my two lodgers to cook for so no probs doing few more dinners.. Andy

Update Reply
rossoandy21 @ 11/12/2011 10:06  

A very lovely sentiment and offer Andy. I hope you have a wonderful Christmas Day. xktx

Update Reply
ktU2 @ 11/12/2011 11:38  

What a great idea:>> Won't be able to pop in myself..hectic with family...but I agree that perhaps putting it on events will make it clear to anyone surfing through

Update Reply
Alice2 @ 11/12/2011 18:56  

sorry folks posting this virtual event is a non starter on the events calender.. I enquired...I understand the reasoning and to with slight reservations agree. So up to everyone to keep posting in it over the next two weeks and keep it live at the top of the forum list for Xmas day ok.. we need to agree some times when we congregate in the chat room Xmas day...

Update Reply
rossoandy21 @ 11/12/2011 20:31  

As it's a virtual event it doesn't need to go on the calendar but keeping it fresh (BUMPing it) is a good idea. B.U.M.P. = Bringing Up My Post Refresh if the thread is someone else's If I'm at home I'll probably pop in, no idea what time tho.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 13/12/2011 01:43  

Will try and say hi too at some point in the day

Update Reply
potnoodles @ 13/12/2011 22:34  

Great Idea will try and get on but by the time I have posted happy christmas it will be new years eve lol

Update Reply
JP @ 14/12/2011 17:59  

Great idea :-D I'll pop in for a chat, About 8ish in the evening :-D

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 14/12/2011 21:18  

Dont see why it can't go on the calendar, theres plenty of events on there that no one goes to, so why not a virtual event on Christmas day, after all it only comes round once a year, not saying we should have regular virtual events but this one is a bit special isn't it, so come on lets stop getting all official and show a bit of Christmas Cheer by letting us have a bit of fun at Christmas.
Who agrees with me

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 15/12/2011 02:34  

I dont dissagree wiv your view Bill as it would make it more visble but as sandi points out its easy enuff to bump it up if needsbee....and most folk should be aware of it by xnas day....

Update Reply
rossoandy21 @ 15/12/2011 07:47  

Oh gawd Bill don't start, it aint goin on the calendar. As for the events that no one goes to it aint my fault no one attends them. Some folk complained certain venues weren't added to the calendar so they were added and for most of them there are no names down so I was right in the first place; no point adding venues, just events, real events not virtual ones. Those who visit the forums regularly will read the thread, those who don't view regularly probably won't be interested in the chat room anyway. I can't win, if it aint on the calendar it's 'put it on' and if it is some folk say they prefer it to be on the forum than on the calendar.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 15/12/2011 13:06  

I think this is a wickedly lush idea!! ~ Up until last weekend.. I would have been on my own... soooooo I shall make a point of popping in anway because I know what it's like... and Boxing Day.. well I will likely be in there with a huge coffee and a duvet.. all day!! Seriously though Andy.. this is lusher than lush

Update Reply
rockchickeelicious @ 15/12/2011 22:30  

Sandi, you do a great job. I appreciate your efforts, as do most other people. DON'T WE FOLKS?? Big cheer for Sandi

Update Reply
suzyamki @ 15/12/2011 22:41  

Thank you suzyamki I don't know if anyone else is aware but Andy has added loads of events to the calendar, he's working hard on others' behalf to get regular events going, so, please folks, support him and attend those events.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 16/12/2011 00:35  

Thanks sandi et al for lovely comments. Ye I am trying to gather interest for meetings in the SE but its difficult to know what folk wanna do esp during the winter months so expect the unexpected! We dnt have to come to meets by bike when the weather is poor... Its my birthday in March so an excuse fer a party! woo woo

Update Reply
rossoandy21 @ 16/12/2011 09:04  

NOt a lot happens in the North East.. or if it does.. they are keeping it quiet from me lmao!

Update Reply
rockchickeelicious @ 16/12/2011 16:21  

I was just thinking exactly the same thing (about the NE)

Update Reply
centurion @ 16/12/2011 16:26  

Oooooooooooh.. then perhaps we need to investigate this anomoly further... Or oganise something lol..

Update Reply
rockchickeelicious @ 16/12/2011 16:38  

Do it!!!! parti at yers to start?

Update Reply
rossoandy21 @ 16/12/2011 23:41  

Lol.. it has been mentioned/requested/suggested.. however you want to put it... Weekend of 17th February.. my first ever Birthday Party lmao... We shall seeeeeeeeee

Update Reply
rockchickeelicious @ 17/12/2011 09:31  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email