MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

i am me

i am me  - Forums [Biker Match] i am me  - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

i am me

There comes a time when you have to stand up and shout: This is me damn it! I look the way I look, think the way I think, feel the way I feel, love the way I love! I am a whole complex package. Take me... or leave me. Accept me - or walk away! Do not try to make me feel like less of a person, just because I don't fit your idea of who I should be and don't try to change me to fit your mould. If I need to change, I alone will make that decision. When you are strong enough to love yourself 100%, good and bad - you will be amazed at the opportunities that life presents you!! please dont judge me without knowing me ..........

Update Reply
Jack Jones @ 29/11/2011 23:57  

Here here Mic :-)

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 30/11/2011 03:52  

Haven't had the chance to meet ya yet Mic but fully agree with the sentiment expressed........ For me, it's crucial to be true to myself Likking your sentiment

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 30/11/2011 08:17  

yee, was having exactly that discussion saturday wiv another guy on here.....we are who we are, warts n all, good n bad, take the package as it is and accept it. Its who we are. That said, I do believe that two people together will always adapt to each others likes n dislikes because they want to, not because they being told they have too. But to do that they need to be totally commited and together from the start... Very occasionally you do find someone who is perfect for you in every way..thats rare but it does happen,someone whom the very mention of their name makes you smile.

Update Reply
rossoandy21 @ 30/11/2011 08:29  

Don't be silly Mic, I'm me so you can't be

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 30/11/2011 10:20  

Mad Man Mic!!
Ur the bestest mate anyone could ever wish for, always there no matter what, one in a million, don't ever change!!
Luvs ya buddy xxx

Update Reply
wenders @ 30/11/2011 10:31  

DITTO mad mic Hope to meet you some day

Update Reply
DAVE VM @ 30/11/2011 10:58  

I know how you feel Mic, theres only so many times you can be kicked in the teeth, at the beginning its not to bad but after a while it starts to hurt, you try your best but hey ho nothing seems to make it better

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 30/11/2011 11:13  

mic wouldent change u for enything xx

Update Reply
kaycat @ 30/11/2011 11:19  

I'M SPARTACUS! (altogether now...)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 30/11/2011 14:03  

Completely agree with you there mic :o)

Update Reply
Ettenea Free @ 30/11/2011 21:29  

Luvs u MM xx

Update Reply
bomb doctor @ 01/12/2011 01:00  

cheers m8

Update Reply
Jack Jones @ 01/12/2011 01:52  

Well said Mic.

Update Reply
Gizzmo7 @ 01/12/2011 12:50  

Mic if i'm you can you be me lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 01/12/2011 13:27  

it it pleases you mate , then yes ,

Update Reply
Jack Jones @ 01/12/2011 14:02  

Its taken me a while, but i think i have finally come to realise i am who i am !!!

Love me or hate me ... i am ME !!!

Update Reply
Roughie @ 04/12/2011 17:00  

I love being me.....ever slightly nutty....and far too soft at times but Ive come to realise that if you cant be true to yourself how can you be true to anyone else....so lets just get on with being us and sod the rest who cant see how bloody brilliant we all are

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 04/12/2011 21:35  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email