MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

North Wales Ride - Sunday 20 November

North Wales Ride - Sunday 20 November (2) - Forums [Biker Match] North Wales Ride - Sunday 20 November (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

North Wales Ride - Sunday 20 November

All dependent on weather the following are hoping to be there....

IanT1966
Hazelnut
Podnil
Blackberry
laimdan
Triple1
Gloom
Lolc
Wills
kcsdata
fifitrixiebelle
Minky
jay-strom
karl_m
Feistygirl
Stroggy
Verticalburtical
miles2smiles Shawy42 chickflick75 mcsimple

Me please, if there's a pilly seat going spare ?HRC?

Update Reply
HippyRockChick @ 17/11/2011 12:18  

I live in Old Colwyn just off A55 outside of Colwyn Bay...so if anyway goes home the 'quick' route (Betws to Llandudno Junction then A55) and fancies a brew or drying out (I live here, I'm allowed to be pessimistic about the weather!!!), welcome back to mine but mind the building site...new roof going on (Grumpy trike owners welcome!!!). When I get up on Sunday (don't finish work til 3 am the night before though!!!), will give friends a ring over that way, poke my head out of the window and post conditions on here. Snowdonia has it's own weather system due to the valley and mountains so normal weather forecast for North Wales doesn't always apply!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 18/11/2011 00:37  

Four cakes and a bun. Sorry but due to having to work all weekend I'm going to have to give this a miss now.

Have fun folks and I hope the Welsh gods of good weather smile on you.

Update Reply
Gloom @ 18/11/2011 17:47  

Just checked the Met Office Website, and it looks as if the rain is holding off until Monday, at both Bets-y-Coed and Colwyn Bay. Keep your fingers crossed - we could be in for a good day

Update Reply
kcsdata @ 18/11/2011 19:07  

Oooh that's what I like to hear .

Would anyone that is going to meet up with us at J11 of the M56 let me know please.... I know I said to meet at 9:30am but could folk get there a few minutes before so we can set off at 9:30am!!!! Don't want folk waiting too long for us in Mold

So far (I think) the following are meeting at J11

Me
cw
Shawy
Sprint
Triple1
kcsdata
miles2smiles

Update Reply
Blackberry @ 18/11/2011 19:15  

Guess that's me too - (I'm following the guy in front!) Would anyone that is going to meet up with us at J11 of the M56 let me know please.... I know I said to meet at 9:30am but could folk get there a few minutes before so we can set off at 9:30am!!!! Don't want folk waiting too long for us in Mold So far (I think) the following are meeting at J11 Me cw Shawy Sprint Triple1 kcsdata miles2smiles chickflick75

Update Reply
chickflick75 @ 18/11/2011 19:46  

Anyone thinking of crossing the Runcorn Bridge should build in some extra time, as there's lane closures at weekends. Obviously a bike can filter, but even so it's not going to be quick. Queues for cars the last couple of weekends have been about 30 mins southbound.
I'll be going through the Mersey tunnel and see you at Mold.

Update Reply
Wills @ 18/11/2011 20:55  

Thanks for that info Wills..... are you bringing this dog I keep reading about....

Update Reply
Blackberry @ 18/11/2011 20:56  

Gutted cant make this one .... please pencil me in for the next one Have a good ride out guys and gals, i'll be thinking of you, whilst being a slight shade of green (envy)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 18/11/2011 21:20  

Will be there - ready to go - weather lookng good for Sun Guess that's me too - (I'm following the guy in front!) Would anyone that is going to meet up with us at J11 of the M56 let me know please.... I know I said to meet at 9:30am but could folk get there a few minutes before so we can set off at 9:30am!!!! Don't want folk waiting too long for us in Mold So far (I think) the following are meeting at J11 Me cw Shawy Sprint Triple1 kcsdata miles2smiles chickflick75

Update Reply
triple1 @ 18/11/2011 21:58  

Can you let me know if I've missed you off either list and/or got the meeting point correct.

I don't want to be leaving anyone behind so pm me if you want my mobile number

J11 of the M56 - 9:30am
kcsdata
Triple1/Chickflick (I know how you like ur smilies Dawn!)
Shawy/Daftun
cw
miles2smiles
DGSRR
Paul63
Sprint/HRC

McSimple?

Shell Petrol Station Mold - 10:30am
Wills
Minky
Peter27
Jay-strom
Wenders (hopefully)

Betwys
Fifitrixiebelle

Update Reply
Blackberry @ 19/11/2011 13:41  

You forgot me Karen
I'll be at Mold!!!

Can you let me know if I've missed you off either list and/or got the meeting point correct.

J11 of the M56 - 9:30am
kcsdata
Triple1/Chickflick (I know how you like ur smilies Dawn!)
Shawy/Daftun
cw
miles2smiles
DGSRR
Paul63
Sprint/HRC

McSimple?

Shell Petrol Station Mold - 10:30am
Wills
Minky
Peter27
Jay-strom
Wenders (hopefully)
IanT1966

Betwys
Fifitrixiebelle

Update Reply
IanT1966 @ 19/11/2011 14:07  

Sorry folks, I can`t make this one either .
Saving all my pennies for the NEC bike show and Brum Christmas party next weekend .
Take care everyone and see you on Saturday night .

Update Reply
podnil @ 19/11/2011 17:07  

Wooohooo
Thanks to Sprint I'll be coming out to play tomorrow and will bring CAKE

and thanks to the other kind gents who also offered lifts

*Blackberry said*
J11 of the M56 - 9:30am kcsdata Triple1/Chickflick (I know how you like ur smilies Dawn!) Shawy/Daftun cw miles2smiles DGSRR Paul63 Sprint/HRC
McSimple?
Shell Petrol Station Mold - 10:30am Wills Minky Peter27 Jay-strom Wenders (hopefully)
IanT1966

Betwys Fifitrixiebelle

Update Reply
HippyRockChick @ 19/11/2011 17:07  

I have decided I won't be coming on this trip, I have discussed with Blackberry on the phone and since there will be a lot of fast paced bikers involved - it wouldn't be fair for me to get left behind ( I am on a 125 with a Max speed of 65mph) so I hope to join another ride out soon.

Update Reply
mcsimple @ 19/11/2011 19:53  

PM sent mcsimple!

J11 of the M56 - 9:30am kcsdata Triple1/Chickflick (I know how you like ur smilies Dawn!) Shawy/Daftun cw miles2smiles DGSRR Paul63 Sprint/HRC
Shell Petrol Station Mold - 10:30am Wills Minky Peter27 Jay-strom Wenders (hopefully)
IanT1966
tiddsminx
Betwys Fifitrixiebelle

Update Reply
Blackberry @ 19/11/2011 19:58  

Sorry Blackberry hun, cant make it. Hope you all have a great, safe day out xxxx

Shell Petrol Station Mold - 10:30am Wills Minky Peter27 Jay-strom IanT1966
tiddsminx
Betwys Fifitrixiebelle

Update Reply
wenders @ 19/11/2011 21:53  

Hope to see you soon Wendy

Shell Petrol Station Mold - 10:30am Wills Minky Peter27 Jay-strom IanT1966
tiddsminx LolC Napoleon
Betwys Fifitrixiebelle

Update Reply
Blackberry @ 19/11/2011 23:29  

3am...(just got in from work!!)...flipping cold but lovely and dry and no rain forcast for tomorrow. Back roads are a little slippy in places from lots of diesel (when are they gonna start dishing out big fines for this?) and the wet leaves collecting and not drying out at the edges of the roads. Have set the alarm - unlocked cat flap so the neighbour's cat can break in and beat the dog up.....again!!! If that rumpus doesn't wake me nothing will. Will check the weather again in the morn (in a couple of hours!!) and if it's not brill will post and text Blackberry and let her know!
Ride safe and watch out for the sheep and Sunday drivers (sometimes these are actually one of the same...you have been warned!)
Fi

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 20/11/2011 03:11  

Fi

We're going to stop at The Alpine Cafe in Betws , see you there

Update Reply
Blackberry @ 20/11/2011 09:03  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email