MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Karma points

Karma points (9) - Forums [Biker Match] Karma points (9) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Karma points

Been here since August 08...Before the Karma bar...Still don't understand why so many are bothered by it!!....Does it actually mean you are without doubt a popular, nice & much liked person??....Computers running popularity polls??What next?....
Back to youtube now

Update Reply
old red @ 11/10/2011 23:53  

Meant to ask...What is the top 20??

Update Reply
old red @ 12/10/2011 00:00  

Who cares.

Update Reply
oldyeti @ 12/10/2011 00:55  

I do!!!!.....Apparently I can now opt out of it....Just need to know what it is

Update Reply
old red @ 12/10/2011 01:07  

Votes against...
Boss Mom
jpharley

Feisty
mandy.original1

Votes for...
XK
Matt
Alice2
Bikeabill a big yes

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 12/10/2011 01:17  

old red - hit the 'Browse Profiles' button, at the top of the screen. And you've been here 3 years!!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 12/10/2011 08:25  

closely followed by Mandy and a reluctant Boss Mom, who may refuse at any minute; And yes, Boss Mom has indeed refused, and brought down Mandy! Stop Press!!! Bandit lover, who was leading, has been pulled up, possibly retired injured. Shell now takes up the lead, closely followed by BJ. Cottie now brings up the rear, appropriately, as she describes herself as a 'back seat rider'.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 12/10/2011 11:45  

lo lol lol

can i just put lol ??? cant reamder

Update Reply
kaycat @ 12/10/2011 12:09  

lol yes you can, i've removed the variable from the Karma system that penalises for short forum posts. We can stop voting on removing the Popular People pages now becuase they're staying. If you don't want to be on them you can remove yourself (see the new topic i posted).

Update Reply
Matt @ 12/10/2011 12:54  

lol

Update Reply
old red @ 12/10/2011 16:56  

Do you get extra Karma for sticking two bunny ears on yer head?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 12/10/2011 17:53  

XK you might get xtra Karma for keeping quiet !! Nah wont happen - pmsl (just pulling ya leg - oh dear it fell off in me hand !!!)

Update Reply
potnoodles @ 12/10/2011 17:58  

XK you might get xtra Karma for keeping quiet !! Nah wont happen - pmsl (just pulling ya leg - oh dear it fell off in me hand !!!) XK keep quiet... it'll never happen, he'd cause an arguement in an empty room !! ( and his leg fell off cos they didn't put him together right pots!!)

Update Reply
feistygirl @ 12/10/2011 18:09  

As a regular word game player, I decided to op out of the karma thingy so as to make sure people didn't think that I was suddenly starting to play the words games to boost my karma. I hope more people join in, we seem to be repeating the same words over and over again.

Update Reply
bandit lover @ 12/10/2011 20:09  

But you have not opted out of Karma BL .. only out of appearing in the top 20 ... you still get all the Karma just as before for playing them

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 12/10/2011 20:10  

Oh, I was under the impression that previously, there were NO karma point for short reply, which also included the word games. perhaps Matt could confirm that for us.

Update Reply
bandit lover @ 12/10/2011 20:13  

BL you did say I decided to op out of the karma thingy so as to make sure people didn't think that I was suddenly starting to play the words games to boost my karma.

Now you say Oh, I was under the impression that previously, there were NO karma point for short reply, which also included the word games.

So your not the only one confused lol

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 12/10/2011 20:17  

Update Reply
bandit lover @ 12/10/2011 20:18  

haha she got you there BL.
OK i can confirm that short forum posts do NOT count towards your Karma. They also don't reduce your Karma anymore. Only lengthy posts get you Karma now. Oh, and any topic you start in the news forum (long or short message, doesn't matter) gets you a lot of Karma! But I'll be watching this closely... i only want real, decent, biking news in that forum. Anyone caught trying to boost their Karma dishonestly will have their Karma halved.

Update Reply
Matt @ 12/10/2011 20:56  

mmm half a kormer but we still get the nanns ???

Update Reply
kaycat @ 12/10/2011 20:57  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email