MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Manchester to Lincoln route info + riders wanted :)

Manchester to Lincoln route info + riders wanted :) - Forums [Biker Match] Manchester to Lincoln route info + riders wanted :) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Manchester to Lincoln route info + riders wanted :)

Hiya, I am going on camping event in lincoln on 14-16th Octand was wondering if someone could guide me with the best route + if anyone wants to join me on a route which is not too much out of the way I'll be going from Manchester (town centre)

if you can tell me
1. route
2. If you can join (from begining or half way through + time)

It will be good if someone can tag along will make life easy

(either reply to this port or PM)

Update Reply
Mubz @ 03/10/2011 02:56  

Hi miles ... Ian n I will be going down, but will be in car can plot a route for you if you need it tho :-)

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 03/10/2011 06:01  

I'd suggest heading for Glossop, then down Snake Pass (A57) and follow it towards Sheffield from Sheffield you can then carry on to Worksop and on to Lincoln, or from Sheffield head towards Rotherham (South) - towards Gainsbourough and then head in towards Lincoln on the A15?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 03/10/2011 12:48  

Go on google and it will tell you the route's

Update Reply
Timeout @ 03/10/2011 19:26  

well thanks everyone I've got sat nav + can find my way out but was wondering if anyone been on similar route before plus if anyone could tag along would be awesome :)

Update Reply
Mubz @ 04/10/2011 01:02  

i want to do this the opposite way to visit my family in Manchester while I'm over for the rally.... but it's just too far (4 hours each way if you staff off the motorways). Would be an awesome ride too!

Update Reply
Matt @ 04/10/2011 19:21  

Better off across Woodhead, M1 to junc, 31, A57 Straight to Lincoln Via south on A1 Fro mWorksop east, signposted well, No problem

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 05/10/2011 18:05  

yep -------via woodhead, much quicker! then M1 -A57. aa route planner off the web agrees ....

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 05/10/2011 18:18  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email