MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Learner Rider Weekend

Learner Rider Weekend (4) - Forums [Biker Match] Learner Rider Weekend (4) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Learner Rider Weekend

Gonna have to pull out sorry got a job i can't turn down.

Update Reply
Ho4701 @ 06/10/2011 16:19  

seems like numbers are falling apart can we confirm who is in and who is not because no point booking rooms and everything if I am going to be the only one there :S

Update Reply
Mubz @ 07/10/2011 00:49  

LEARNER GROUP Tcat (accomodation booked) L Lisaj (accommodation booked) L Karey L Sally if get bike fixed now(accommodation booked) L HippyRockChick (hopefully!) L Siousxie (accomodation booked) 321Johno potnoodles (accommodation booked) Bugsplat1961 L Josh YZF125 (will confirm) miles2smiles

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 07/10/2011 10:18  

hope this happens cause it will be so good for everyone, and very generoius of Al to offer x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 07/10/2011 10:25  

could everyone that hasn't already confirm that they have booked some accomodation of some sort please? May have to pm a few people just to make sure they have remembered the event

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 07/10/2011 14:31  

Well Ive fixed my bike just to put her back together
just hope I remember where every think goes now then out on her tomorrow afternoon so all be warned

LEARNER GROUP
Tcat (accomodation booked)
L Lisaj (accommodation booked)
L Karey
L Sally if get bike fixed now(accommodation booked)

L HippyRockChick (hopefully!)
L Siousxie (accomodation booked)
321Johno
potnoodles (accommodation booked)
Bugsplat1961
L Josh YZF125 (will confirm)
miles2smiles

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 07/10/2011 15:40  

I've just booked myself in, will probably need to share but I'm happy with that so we can just squish in together when we get there

L Karey

L HippyRockChick (accommodation booked)
321Johno
Bugsplat1961
miles2smiles

Update Reply
HippyRockChick @ 07/10/2011 20:27  

I've just booked myself in, will probably need to share but I'm happy with that so we can just squish in together when we get there

L Karey

321Johno(accommodation booked)

Bugsplat1961
miles2smiles

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 07/10/2011 20:54  

Hi do you need a biger bike for your ride if so let me know, and is any accom left, will need friday night accom, as will be doing 200mils to get to huddersfield.

Update Reply
highwayman128 @ 08/10/2011 19:35  

Is anyone sharing / willing to share a room on saturday ? I will be booking on tuesday if you want to share room + £££ drop me a message :)

Update Reply
Mubz @ 10/10/2011 02:39  

Tcat (accomodation booked) L Lisaj (accommodation booked)L Sally if get bike fixed now(accommodation booked) L HippyRockChick (accommodation booked) L Siousxie (accomodation booked) L Karey L Josh YZF125 (will confirm) 321Johno(accommodation booked) potnoodles (accommodation booked) miles2smiles

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 10/10/2011 10:36  

Alan, sorry for not replying sooner, but I'm going to have to pull out of this one too, but I would like to be involved on any future ones.

Have a great weekend everyone!

L Karey (NOT attending)

miles2smiles

Update Reply
Karey @ 10/10/2011 11:06  

Just took a chance on you needing a big bike, if not I will see you at the B/B. If you do let me know asap so I can get a B/B in huddy. Tcat (accomodation booked) L Lisaj (accommodation booked)L Sally if get bike fixed now(accommodation booked) L HippyRockChick (accommodation booked) L Siousxie (accomodation booked) L Karey (NOT attending) L Josh YZF125 (will confirm) 321Johno(accommodation booked) potnoodles (accommodation booked) miles2smiles Highwayman128 (accommodation booked)

Update Reply
highwayman128 @ 10/10/2011 15:18  

got a route sorted out for the journey so will be PMing it out to those on the learner run this evening. Also there are plenty of stops to break it up on the way for debriefing, coffees etc. Don't forget it's for getting experience so if you have any questions either now or on the ride out next weekend please don't feel silly about asking anything - you may find that someone else wants to ask the same question. Tcat (accomodation booked) L Lisaj (accommodation booked)L Sally if get bike fixed now(accommodation booked) L HippyRockChick (accommodation booked) L Siousxie (accomodation booked) L Josh YZF125 (will confirm) 321Johno(accommodation booked) potnoodles (accommodation booked) miles2smiles Highwayman128 (accommodation booked)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 14/10/2011 13:07  

got a route sorted out for the journey so will be PMing it out to those on the learner run this evening. Also there are plenty of stops to break it up on the way for debriefing, coffees etc.

Don't forget it's for getting experience so if you have any questions either now or on the ride out next weekend please don't feel silly about asking anything - you may find that someone else wants to ask the same question.

L Sally if get bike fixed now(accommodation booked)NOW FIXED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

miles2smiles
Highwayman128 (accommodation booked)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 14/10/2011 14:30  

If I still had my 125 I'd be with you!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 14/10/2011 18:02  

Awww Kaz, what a shame you can't make it

Update Reply
HippyRockChick @ 14/10/2011 20:08  

Thank you Sal for the offer of a bed for the night.

Only a week away now! If I can get off work early I'll be able to join you on Friday night.

Fingers crossed that my boss gets HIS finger out and lets me finish work early Like I've been asking hi for the last 4 weeks!

Either way I'll be there Saturday morning

Update Reply
lisaj @ 14/10/2011 21:09  

Lisa no worries and if need be shall I personally go take your bosses finger out and give it a gentle persuasion it be ever so rude of him not to accommodate you for it.

Took my baby out on saturday for short run, still feel ever so not ready though for this un but what the hell

sal x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 17/10/2011 08:08  

I know, it's going to be a long run but how fantastic will it be when we all get to the other end!

Update Reply
lisaj @ 17/10/2011 10:26  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email