MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

BM first K.I.S.S. Rally - The Concludium

BM first K.I.S.S. Rally - The Concludium (4) - Forums [Biker Match] BM first K.I.S.S. Rally - The Concludium (4) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

BM first K.I.S.S. Rally - The Concludium

lao ... hmmm ... we should play 'wheres Trish' ... bet you cant guess which one .. I mean where she is ;) lol

Trish .... hmmm a blonde (wheres my camera) lol

Update Reply
rockchick123 @ 11/09/2011 21:03  

Looks like its all been said, a GR8 w/end, big well done to all involved, and thanks to Minnie, Celtic, Wildchick, Mad Hat, Stroggy and John for the run down on Friday, all the Guys and Girls on the Sat run to Wales, and all the other people I bumped into over the w/end. Cheers.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 11/09/2011 21:08  

wowwwww!! best rally ever.. very well organised..what a result for all those who put it all together.. and a great big thank you to bugsplat and pan man for being so gracious as to take me and my daughter Charlie on the mission of a ride out on saturday !! Great big hugs to all those I met..you were all strangers..but now u r wonderful friends and look forward to making more new friends at the next event.. got the bug again after a long time away and its all thanks to BM.. my saviour and you don't know it!!

Update Reply
midwife2b @ 11/09/2011 21:32  

FANTASTIC WEEKEND

Update Reply
liddlelady @ 11/09/2011 21:40  

Bloomin brilliant weekend. I can only add my thanks to the girls and boys for organising such a fabby rally... well done cos you pulled off a right corker! Cheers BOD007 for the ride out and tolerating me perfecting my mounting style It was lovely meeting celtic silver, wildchick67 & The Pan Man, and travelling down with stroggy & John. Oh and a special mention in dispatches to my utterly unique & divine co-pilot & navigator, madhat Loved the music, loved the company, loved the bacon butties

Update Reply
Minnie the Minx @ 11/09/2011 23:01  

Nobody enjoyed meeting me then? Lol

Update Reply
Matt @ 11/09/2011 23:18  

No Matt cos you're The Big Bad Wolf!!!

Thank you all at BM for yet another great time, bloomin brilliant.........

Here's to many, many more

Update Reply
wenders @ 11/09/2011 23:24  

Echo everyones comments , What a great weekend n thanks to BJ ,BM, JP n Ken for all there time and effort they put in plus IanHG for donating the prize for open the box
Bring on next year

Update Reply
Phil blade @ 11/09/2011 23:26  

Matt, you need to change your profile pic mate to something more suitable, otherwise I'll have to choose one I like - one that makes you look "special"

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 11/09/2011 23:56  

Cant add any more to whats already been said but i have to add my own thanks to the events team for the best rally i've ever been to without a shadow of doubt

was good to meet with old friends and to make new ones too Nice to meet the boss in person too nicest bloke
Markie HFG Rockchick123 Chickflick75 BrummiePaul Matt and HRC thanks for the compliments but hate to disappoint you Sumo but that was DEFINATELY a ONE OFF lol

thank you again one and all now where do i sign in for K.I.S.S.2??

Update Reply
Stroggyman @ 12/09/2011 00:03  

Can't add anything more to what has already been said Thought I would have to miss it but my Knight in Shining Armour took Cinderella to the Ball......and O M G what a ball Big Thanks to the 'A Team' and my lovely Knight oh and you too Matt

Update Reply
anneka56 @ 12/09/2011 00:03  

a good time was had by all

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 12/09/2011 00:07  

What a cracking weekend that was! The best tenner i've spent in a long time. I thought the bands were brilliant, and the venue was spot on . Thanks to the BM staff for all your efforts, i hope you got time to enjoy it too. As ever it was nice to meet even more people face to face, and to be made welcome by the more established members, (Blackberry, you had me entertained for hours, thanks). And thanks to Nutkin for the good company in the car, even with our detour and visit to Lower Piddle

Update Reply
Weirdoraptor @ 12/09/2011 00:08  

Sounds like you have all had a great weekend! Glad to hear it... shame I didn't feel ok enough to go.... now I look forward to seeing the pictures!! Where are they??

Update Reply
suzyamki @ 12/09/2011 00:36  

There are 250 odd pictures at the mo on the events page Suzy.

Update Reply
Weirdoraptor @ 12/09/2011 00:54  

hulloooooooooooooooooo its me! Matt me poking you in the eye was my way of saying Pleased to meet ya mate

Update Reply
Minnie the Minx @ 12/09/2011 07:01  

I would like to thanks everyone at BM for a brilliant weekend, especially to the gals and guys who put their own time into making this event K.I.S.S. so special and one to never forget. my 1st BM rally fantastic. I met many of you and some I didn't but I am sure this will happen on other events. I look forward to it. I enjoyed the ride out, went to the classic bike show (brilliant ). I send my thanks to the other riders in this group for showing consideraton to me on the least powerful machine and the only one with a pillion. I have to confess I didn't know the route so it was great that the pack kept together. I hope I didn't slow you guys down too much. I enjoyed the ride nice roads, did have a dodgy moment when I hit a false neutral on a 90 bend, ran a bit wide when I wanted to power through the bend but kept control SORT OF. thanks all BRILLIANT

Update Reply
davidneale @ 12/09/2011 07:40  

That message wasn't me, this is me!! I never say hullooooooooand I never poked matt in the eye, but I can guess who did!! Well it hasn't snowed in Cumbria, so Madhat has left the building Oh blimey, what a drama up in the windswept north though. We've had a 'sliding doors' moment. Bit of a rush getting to station....can't imagine how that happened. Got Maryann onto the platform , train already in but whistle blown & the fat controller wouldn't let her on!...."Doors are Locked, nothing I can do". Bloody train sat there for another two minutes! A few choice words were exchanged lol. She's on an Edinburgh train now with instructions to get off at Carlisle and get on the next Glasgow train....I've begged her to 'talk nicely' to the guy if her ticket gets checked wonder where she ends up??

Update Reply
Minnie the Minx @ 12/09/2011 08:08  

I got poked in the eye twice and head butted in the mouth once... And u guys wondered why I wasn't camping with you? Haha... You'd have set my tent on fire for a laugh lol

Update Reply
Matt @ 12/09/2011 08:53  

wonder where she ends up?? Why am I not surprised? You'd have set my tent on fire for a laugh lol We would have waited til you were asleep...

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 12/09/2011 08:56  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email