MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

BM first K.I.S.S. Rally - The Concludium

BM first K.I.S.S. Rally - The Concludium (2) - Forums [Biker Match] BM first K.I.S.S. Rally - The Concludium (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

BM first K.I.S.S. Rally - The Concludium

Looks like i missed a good 1 , gutted i couldna go finances said no . maybe next year tho

Update Reply
fastjock @ 11/09/2011 16:53  

That's a shame Dugald, yeh it was a good one ..so start saving for next year!

Update Reply
Karey @ 11/09/2011 16:59  

I'm going to start saving already, been fabulous and definately won't be missing next years

Update Reply
Nutkin68 @ 11/09/2011 17:17  

My big thanks too for all the organisers, was a mammoth task that went amazingly well!
And many thanks to Trish BL from me too x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 11/09/2011 17:19  

My first camping weekend, full of bruises and aching from falling out the tent in a morning but had a fantastic weekend (bonus the tent stayed up - mind you did have help putting it up - and my camp bed - thank you all concerned). Fab meeting loads of new peeps and catching up with others. Well organised event and well done Jackie and co. with the Abba tribute but also on the amount of money raised for a fab cause.

Fab pilly ride thanx to my rider and co. Thanx to my sat nav and weekend neighbour Mandy. Big thanx to everyone on BM as all played a part in a top weekend. Look forward to seeing people again soon. Hope everyones back safe.

Update Reply
chickflick75 @ 11/09/2011 17:19  

Well what a blast for my first BM event....A brilliant weekend....very well organised for a 1st rally by hard working folk(Ribcrackers on their 11th annual rally and its still chaos at times)...and full of lovely people, as you always expect at a biking do..... Hope your not too badly hurt Debs... and that everyone else got home safely.....see you around...

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 11/09/2011 18:10  

Well, what can I say, fantastic weekend, one I'll never forget. Thanks to all my BM mates for making it such fun and thanks to all the guys who organized it. Great bands and rock disco, my necks still hurting from all the headbanging Special thanks to Mandy and Doug for getting me there and back Can we have hot showers next time please

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 11/09/2011 18:22  

got back 2pm totally bolloxed but what a boss weekend!!!!!
great to put faces to names at last thanks to all the staff for working so hard to make this rally one of the best i have been to so far this year
met some old familiar faces and made loads more new mates
lastly thanks so much to some one i can say with absolutley no reservations is the best pilly i have ever had ( i wont embarass the lady by mentioning any names ) she never bat an eyelid and took all my cranked over, stoppie, and more than twice the legal motorway speeds antics like it was a sunday afrternoon bimble out
looking forward to next year
sort us some hot water in the showers next year tho? lol
GET WELL SOON DEBS

Update Reply
redzed11 @ 11/09/2011 18:28  

Gosh only been back a few hours and .. (sniff) i have KISS withdrawal syptoms already!!PS; Where's Pete?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 11/09/2011 18:36  

Home safe and sound,what weekend cant fought it at all,good see old peeps and meeting new, lets hope they get the abba band again fantastic

Update Reply
sumodwarf @ 11/09/2011 18:38  

just like to say a big thank to BM. what a great rally, had a great time. everyone was really friendly and welcoming as it was my 1st rally and its not going to be my last. the bands were fantastic esp dead men walking , and then ABBA, well what can you say, BRILL!. thanx to slddy for the ride out on sat, hi to all i met and hope to meet again and to everyone i did not and a hi to sumo who made me laugh and laugh. roll on the next time. thanx BM.

Update Reply
brummiepaul @ 11/09/2011 18:43  

i'm working on being the female equivalent of sumo (without the groping!!) so be warned for the next one!!! WAKEY WAKEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thanks to dawn (chickflicker75 hahaha) for the chauffering duties and for making me seem like the quiet one. was an abbatastic weekend - can only echo my thanks to BJ, Vanessa et al. great to make new friends and not scare off the old ones too much, but i truly am dreading the photos - they will be scarily horrendous (and not in a good way!!) x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 11/09/2011 18:45  

lol, there is and only ever will be one Sumo.

Update Reply
bandit lover @ 11/09/2011 18:54  

Well what can i say, a superb weekend. Met up with friends and made some new ones too, have to say there are one or two ppl that i met over the weekend that i certainly instantly clicked with and very happy to class them as very good friends. Thank you for my pilly seat, would happily go for ''a sunday afrternoon bimble out'' with you again on a saturday or any other day LOL

Update Reply
Pilly tart @ 11/09/2011 19:00  

and only one 'bandit lover' p.s loved the table top dance

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 11/09/2011 19:00  

gives me something to work towards BL!!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 11/09/2011 19:01  

lol, so did the 'local' man....I think!!!!!!

Update Reply
bandit lover @ 11/09/2011 19:02  

Well What a weekend, in more ways than one. The rally was Brilliant fun, but only made possible by the extraordinary kindness of my new friends Many and Doug, and Chris, who picked me up, put me up and put up with me !! Great meeting all the gang, Heidi, John, Pete, Biker Bill, Marki, Taz, etc etc etc ...... Thanks for making it possible withought you I'd be reading all about it in France !! Here's to the next one, and to seeing all my new mates when they visit me .. Thanks to all who made it happen

Update Reply
Mickey moo @ 11/09/2011 19:02  

Was fab to meet you Mickey, really pleased that you had a great time.

Update Reply
bandit lover @ 11/09/2011 19:04  

Oh yes Marki, Pete's well i'm sure !! You'll get your blanky back when it's washed and dried !! Sorry Mandy your not a Many !!

Update Reply
Mickey moo @ 11/09/2011 19:05  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email