MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Rivvy Barn - Meet and Greet - Sunday 5th June

Rivvy Barn - Meet and Greet - Sunday 5th June (4) - Forums [Biker Match] Rivvy Barn - Meet and Greet - Sunday 5th June (4) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Rivvy Barn - Meet and Greet - Sunday 5th June

hahah @ Clinton.. Ziggy's grounded! he's having surgery this morning.. Just got a phone call from his surgeon, who should've been here by now, but he's stuck on the A614...there's a large transporter, got stuck and they're having to take out traffic lights to get it through ! So it might be even later when I get there now.. and no I won't be coming over on Zig.. else it would be closing time when i got there !

Update Reply
Karey @ 05/06/2011 10:25  

Hope the weather is ok. We've just come back from Wales and the weather was horrible around Chester and Manchester. Sunny now near Leeds though.

Update Reply
Roachy @ 05/06/2011 13:18  

Gorgeous in Barnsley .. sat int back garden...whilst Ziggy gets drilled ..lol Still hoping to get to Rivi.....fingers crossed

Update Reply
Karey @ 05/06/2011 13:28  

Karey:) sunny barnsley

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 05/06/2011 13:46  

hahaha Clinton...the sun shines on the righteous Sorry....not gonna make Rivi now... hopefully get up there next time.

Update Reply
Karey @ 05/06/2011 14:23  

I didnt go either karey. Hehe sunny barnsley lol il stop it

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 05/06/2011 16:06  

Clinton....explain yasen.. i have slight sunburn, I'll have you know! It's been very sunny and very nice here....
How come you didn't go to Rivi? ooooh mind ya.. Stockport..? hmmmm bet it was chucking it down... I'll say again.... the sun...the righteous.. need i say more?? Hope all that went had a great time

Update Reply
Karey @ 05/06/2011 16:13  

Erm sunny stockport haha. Had stuff to do at home karey would have wanted to have a ride out really.. Hey picking on little me again Eh up lass:)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 05/06/2011 16:44  

Not long since back from Rivi, great to see so many new faces.... and anyone that calls me Scouse again (no disrespect to any Liverpudlian members!) I'll kill 'em I'm a proud Warringtonian

Update Reply
Blackberry @ 05/06/2011 17:42  

Ah thought you were karen IL run n hide now haha

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 05/06/2011 17:54  

It was good to see old and new faces and actually talking to folk, instead of rushing round the roads.
A good turn out, even though the weather didn't look too great.
Thumbs up to the two Karens for organising it.

Update Reply
acrazybiker @ 05/06/2011 17:56  

Hey guys - speaking as a "newbie" lol don't think i've ever walked up to so many people I don't know and hoped to god i was in the right place!!. Thanks to all as I felt very welcome and hope to be at more events

Update Reply
chickflick75 @ 05/06/2011 18:33  

Hi Chick, lovely to meet you today as well as everyone else
Weather not too bad and had a very jolly afternoon

even the peacock got some cake

Update Reply
HippyRockChick @ 05/06/2011 18:53  

Would like to say a big thanks to DAftun and Blueberry oops Blackberry sorry the scoucer hehehehe :) Met some good peeps today, its nice to be able to sit down and have a chat :) weather was not the best but a gr8 turn out for sure :) and HRC the chocie cake was lovely x

Update Reply
shawy42 @ 05/06/2011 19:23  

Many thanks to the two Karen's (daftun & merseyberry..blueberry...blackberry)OH bugga can't get it right,Well done ladies superb job xxxx

Update Reply
bkr @ 05/06/2011 22:03  

thanks to scouser karen and karen for a great day out ....................cheers

Update Reply
firebladejohn @ 05/06/2011 22:16  

Always good to see old friends and new, and a special thanks to Ange/Hippyrockchick for the chocky cake

Update Reply
Wills @ 05/06/2011 23:12  

What a great turn out and lovely to meet up with everyone! I've posted some piccies x

Update Reply
DaftUn @ 06/06/2011 00:11  

thanks for the friendly warm welcome, yesterday at Rivi. Was nice to mind some like minded people. Karen ( The ooohh my god Im not a Scouser ) was a great font of knowledge, and also very good and remembering names. Can't wait to do a ride out with some of you mad hatters Take care and be safe Kiwi (Known as Kiwi lol )

Update Reply
Kiwi @ 06/06/2011 13:34  

Thanks to karen and karen for organising a great afternoon,had a great time meeting everyone.

Update Reply
MG Bandit @ 06/06/2011 18:06  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email