MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Racing

Team Spesh racing is a go

Team Spesh racing is a go (7) - Forums [Biker Match] Team Spesh racing is a go (7) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Racing /

Team Spesh racing is a go

Spesh will def be there, wouldnt miss it for the world, be great if we could get a fair crowd of Spesh Watchers :)

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 13/02/2012 09:47  

it would be great (if a bit nervewracking for Spesh ) for you all to come & support him ...is anybody coming for the whole weekend/camping? If so, we can find out from the circuit what spectator camping is available

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 13/02/2012 09:54  

Yes please Stella , did look on website but not much info :)

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 13/02/2012 10:01  

nah, there's no info re camping on their website - we've been advised by Derby Phoenix to give em a bell, apparently there'll be somewhere around the paddock for competitors to camp, but they couldn't tell us much about if spectators wanted to camp. I'll give em a bell & post up on here what the situation is

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 13/02/2012 10:05  

Cheers Stella , have sorced a couple of B and Bs if all else fails :)

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 14/02/2012 09:22  

Camping would be good so we can have a BBQ on the eve

Update Reply
JP @ 15/02/2012 05:40  

Right, Spesh has been in touch with Snetterton - camping is available & free for spectators. You can camp anywhere within the circuit (on the green stuff ), but not within the paddock. There's showers & loos in the paddock you can use (am assuming that the loos around the circuit will be available to use overnight) We're going down Thursday night for the test day on Friday (not camping Thurs though - going posh in a Travelinn!!) & then we're camping....just hoping the weather's kind!!

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 17/02/2012 17:04  

The Beast is now in fine fettle & everything is back as it should. We're taking it for a track day at Mallory next Saturday (so long as it's not snowing!!) to test everything's ok & ready for Snetterton.....oooo & we've also got a new SPESH sticker on the back. Will get Spesh to upload a pic.

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 18/02/2012 15:51  

Photo's now uploaded to my profile. final fettle today. Brembo radial master cylinder fitted and system bled. New chain fitted. All fixings checked for security and bodywork fitted. Only waiting for race number to be confirmed before applying

Update Reply
SPESH @ 18/02/2012 17:58  

I've only just seen this??? not sure where I've been? I only live 30min's away from Snetterton so I will be there!!
Holmfirthgirl if you guys want to stay over at mine on the Thursday, your more than welcome!! I have the East Anglia Social Meet tomorrow and will see if the others would like to do that weekend as our next meet!! (I can make pom poms)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 25/02/2012 15:20  

Aww, thanks Ellie, we're booked into a travel inn for Thursday night as we're travelling over after Spesh finishes work, so wont be getting there till about 10 pm & then we're up & off for about 6 in the am - but thanks for the offer It'd be cool if you lot could come over & support the Spesh one though - speak to Jackie, I think she's bringing pom poms

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 25/02/2012 16:54  

Quick update. testing day booked at Mallory this weds. All the mods and new parts need testing before we go off to snettetton in two weekends time. wish me luck :-)

Update Reply
SPESH @ 28/02/2012 00:59  

Go Spesh Go Spesh

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 28/02/2012 12:08  

oodles of luck Spesh

Update Reply
rockchick123 @ 28/02/2012 12:10  

A few of us will be there from the Fri to support Spesh, if anybody is going to come over for the day or from Sat drop me apm and i'll arrange meeting place :)

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 28/02/2012 14:24  

Elliemay also added this event to the calendar http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=2922

Update Reply
Sandi @ 28/02/2012 15:50  

Back from mallory testing. all went ok, no major worries to worry the Snetterton race weekend.
ooh and Stella has been stalking again. Sam Lowes, Richard Cooper, Kyle Ryde and Adam Child (mcn journo) have been added to her collection lol

Update Reply
SPESH @ 29/02/2012 19:46  

AM sooooo excited about this debut even booked the Friday off so i get there early lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 05/03/2012 14:24  

hi, just looked at the snetterton website and it gives a price for tickets bought in advance , but says nothing about paying on the gate. i don't want to buy in advance coz it depends on me bloody job if i can make it and i won't know that till the friday. anyhow, the question is can i pay on the gate?
and bloody good luck spesh.

Update Reply
xj @ 06/03/2012 23:12  

eyup XJ - yep you can pay on the gate. Will be nice to see ya if you can make it

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 07/03/2012 08:19  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email