MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Drove t Drink rally June 10th nr Longtown Borders

Drove t Drink rally June 10th nr Longtown Borders (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Drove t Drink rally June 10th nr Longtown Borders (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Drove t Drink rally June 10th nr Longtown Borders

That's the tickets ordered Carrie, I'm sure I can remember how to get there, left before you head out of Longtown, then left at a pub with animal names lol think aa route finder is in order

Update Reply
BOBKAT @ 12/05/2011 21:48  

Soz Carrie, it's an age thing, I'll away into the corner and talk to masel.

Update Reply
whackojacko @ 12/05/2011 21:53  

yeh bobkat , turn off 3rd left through longtown,and just keep looking for signs to roadhead, as i say i might be going earlier to put up tents in car and drop gear off , then go back and wait for ned to finish work and come on the bike, otherwise it will be a rush to find a place and get tent up , maybe you could meet up and follow me?

Update Reply
carrie203 @ 12/05/2011 22:02  

Think I'll be ok and don't want to hold you up - we can see nearer the time. Thanks very much

Update Reply
BOBKAT @ 12/05/2011 22:13  

hiy jacko we will be following katie so you no we will end up in blackpool and no cake can wee camp in blackpool

Update Reply
paneurojim @ 12/05/2011 22:44  

Oh Jim, are you saying the Bobcat is a bit skatty? Not to worry we can go via Blackpool and have a Mr Whippy. pmsl

Update Reply
whackojacko @ 13/05/2011 08:33  

Oi you two buggars!!!!!!!!!!! I resemble that remark . We'll get there alright, I've been on aa route finder () I'll stick a couple of cakes in the panniers though JUST in case to keep you two doubting thomases happy Jim ride safe to Oban today

Update Reply
BOBKAT @ 13/05/2011 09:04  

to you katie well thats me of up to oban all be in campsite on sat 14 see you all soon

Update Reply
paneurojim @ 13/05/2011 09:21  

Hey Bobkat, can meet up at longtown and run in with you and I promise not to be good lol ya can follow me if you're not sure of the way. at least if I`m in front it`ll stop me munching the contents of ya panniers

oh by the way my favourate cake is battenberg lol

missed last year and looking forward to it

Update Reply
jon68 @ 14/05/2011 21:02  

Hi, just wanted to ask, the Drove to Drink rally, can you pay 'on the gate', haven't been to this one before and wondering how you all meet up, pitch tents together etc, any info would be great, Thanks Richard

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 16/05/2011 00:22  

yep ,can pay on gate, but it is limited numbers, and is a popular one around here, you can always phone up and ask nearer time, number on events page

Update Reply
carrie203 @ 16/05/2011 14:45  

Jon sorry for not replying earlier, just back from Scotland Tour. Think that would be a good plan lol - as you will have gathered driections are not my strong point. Will get in touch nearer the time - thank you Scotdick, hope you can make it Not long now Carrie x

Update Reply
BOBKAT @ 21/05/2011 17:21  

oh that`s quite alright, bobkat I knew you were on it, as you`d posted on the forum. Wish I`d gone myself but I was just too late joining this site for getting time off work, but there`ll be others may be dryer ones lol.
Noticed you were at maryport, have we allready met, can`t work it out

good if you can make it scotdick, don`t worry about finding people at the rally, while it is a popular rally it`s small enough to find every one and as for pitching with everyone else I`m sure, if you arrive later we can strategically park bikes to keep you room.

Update Reply
jon68 @ 21/05/2011 22:15  

Not long now anymore takers for meeting up in Longtown to ride to the rally site? Jon 68 has kindly offered to meet us, this id due to my inability to follow direction successfully (self confessed). So will put down times nearer the time

Update Reply
BOBKAT @ 29/05/2011 14:49  

wow you guys are hard core rally go ers, wish i had the time freedom and money to be with you , enjoy...you crazy people !!!!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 29/05/2011 14:55  

Sandancers next week, then the Drove, good times to be had, wey hey
will keep an eye for the times

Update Reply
jon68 @ 30/05/2011 21:09  

I haven't done the Drove before, and me and the guys cant decide between this and the XXXX rally at ashington. Come on people, convince me this will be good.
The ride there will certainly be better, but my mates will Lynch me if it turns out poor.

Help!!

Graham

Update Reply
GreyGra @ 30/05/2011 22:10  

OOOOOOOOO the pressure Graham lol. I think it's a good 'wee' rally the Cats usually play and they are excellent - Carrie is probably your best bet, however, at the end of the day it has to be up to u. I convinced people to go to Maryport to the St Georges rally, it turned out that everyone had a blast but I felt responsible lol. Ive been no help at all - sorry

Update Reply
BOBKAT @ 30/05/2011 22:28  

Hi, just new to the site, just got bike, and wonder if the drove rally is any good, thinking about going, and would love to meet up. Im a bit shy lol so wonder if anyone will let me tag along if thats not too much to ask!!!! lol xx Katie

Update Reply
kinki katie @ 31/05/2011 11:42  

Myself and the two Steves are going, if its poor ill take some flak but i hear good reports so should be alright.
Were all working until 3 so will be there for about 6. Happy to swung by carlisle and tag along if there's no locals for the ride in for ya. Let me know.

See u then.

Graham

Update Reply
GreyGra @ 31/05/2011 17:48  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email