MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Whitby ride out 22nd May

Whitby ride out 22nd May  (10) - Forums [Biker Match] Whitby ride out 22nd May  (10) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Whitby ride out 22nd May

whitby wind 24mph with gusts of 43mph+sunny spells.should be fun so bring a kite lol

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 20/05/2011 20:04  

Nice one Tracy, let's see what havoc we can get up to in the playground... Oh wait that was 27 year ago lol

Well Clinton you disappoint me. Here's me going on my own bike, risking ridicule for full leathers and you say if it's raining your back off to bed!!! Tut tut !!

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 20/05/2011 20:13  

Rain or shine, if the nutkins gonna be there then i'll trundle along! Glad your lift came through
Just won't be going for the usual 5.30 am blast lol!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 20/05/2011 20:35  

Is anyone camping at Squires Saturday night?

Update Reply
Karey @ 20/05/2011 20:40  

Shell got my dad over in yorkshire checking the forcast. Na hope its nice n a bit of rain n il be there to check your leathers out:) Karey you camping again :)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 20/05/2011 21:42  

Yep Clinton :o) anyone else?

Update Reply
Karey @ 20/05/2011 21:47  

No sorry Kaz xxx

Update Reply
Nutkin68 @ 20/05/2011 23:17  

ooooh you're all a load of lightweights!! Okies...will see you all Sunday xxx

Update Reply
Karey @ 20/05/2011 23:25  

Awww sorry Kaz :-(

Hope you have fun tonight

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 21/05/2011 06:48  

Latest forecast looks a tad grim for early morning... heavy rain 4am depending on forecaster, but general forecast seems ok.
Hope your tent hydrostatic head is up to it kaz ! x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 21/05/2011 09:50  

hahah KR.. should be fine..bit more sheltered than Barmouth lol See you all Sunday.. near the gate about 10ish..if im not there, come and shake my tent ! lol

Update Reply
Karey @ 21/05/2011 09:54  

Karey..Shake your tent lol Swing your pants haha

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 21/05/2011 10:08  

hahah Clinton...and pinch my cheeks! ( FACE ones!!!!)

Update Reply
Karey @ 21/05/2011 10:28  

now now you two .. get a tent!

Caz you should know better than to say that to Clinton !

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 21/05/2011 11:24  

Shell i meant in a cheeky face kinda way lol right...ziggys packed.. shower..and off..see you all tomorrow

Update Reply
Karey @ 21/05/2011 11:28  

Yes shell shes doing it again haha. Karey your cheeks lol Go on ziggy. Listen for that rustling sound outside your tent too hehe

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 21/05/2011 13:33  

OK for everyone going you will now be meeting Kaz at the gate.

Unfortunately Bill has had a mishap whilst working up a ladder against a wall, the ladder slipped, twisted & Bill ended up thrown off the ladder & on the floor,

I have spoken to him & he is in hospital at the mo, awaiting to see the surgeon, he has cracked his pelvis in 2 places, the surgeon will decide if he can go home today & he will let me know whats happening.

He will be able to post in the forums as he has his phone however he cannot reply to PM's at the moment as his phone wont let him, so I will start a new thread for people to pass on wishes to him.

He is in good spirits , apart from kicking himself as he will miss the ride out, he did say that if we could hoik him on his bike then he would be able to ride , he is being looked after by some lovely nurses & has had blackberry crumble & custard ... so its not all bad for him lol

Everyone else we will meet you as promised, still leaving about 10ish unless we get a text advising that your running late

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 21/05/2011 15:45  

Have spoken to XK, and have looked at the route plan from Squires to Whitby, and we're all set. I'll be leading from Squires with Shell in the middle of the pack in radio contact and with the same route in her Sat Nav in case we get separated. If anyone else who is planning to come on the ride out has a Garmin Sat Nav, I have a route file that I can send you. Please PM me. See you all tomorrow.

Update Reply
Bandit_Mr_P @ 21/05/2011 16:59  

Yes PLEASE do ... especially if we do the ride out with 40+ bikes

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 21/05/2011 17:04  

Forty plus bikes!! The first bikes will be arriving in Whitby before the last few set off!

Perhaps it's worth posting stop points in case anyone fancies making their own way?

Update Reply
geoffb2005 @ 21/05/2011 17:40  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email