MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

BM Website Issues/Help Requests

3D BikerMatch Mascot wanted

3D BikerMatch Mascot wanted (2) - Forums [Biker Match] 3D BikerMatch Mascot wanted (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / BM Website Issues/Help Requests /

3D BikerMatch Mascot wanted

Hey Matt I bought a certain someone a bear for Christmas and kitted him out in biker gear, he's a cool dude!!! I'll send you a pic in the next couple of days!

Update Reply
Blackberry @ 15/02/2011 18:23  

Does it HAVE to be cuddly or.....???

Update Reply
DynaToon @ 15/02/2011 18:31  

ok someone tell me how to paste a pic into this thread - then i can show you what a friend has done and see if this is the sort of thing matt wants

Update Reply
PHOTOGRAPHER1 @ 15/02/2011 22:22  

email it to me and I'll do it. Or upload it to your profile, right click on the photo then copy. Paste then into here

Update Reply
Matt @ 16/02/2011 14:19  

ok matt - is this the sort of thing you are after ? - this was done in 5 mins by a friend of mine who designs and sprays tanks - she said if this is what you want she will do it properly - but wasnt going to waste time until she knows what your after

Update Reply
PHOTOGRAPHER1 @ 16/02/2011 16:12  

I like the design,... but not sure about a rabbit and a sports bike... Just my opinion

Update Reply
Karey @ 16/02/2011 16:17  

you really need to get out more lol

Update Reply
WheelyNealy @ 16/02/2011 17:44  

yea but why the bunny? :-D Ok let's get some ideas together. I like the idea of a gorilla (bit less girly than a bunny and still can be made cute for the ladies) but how do we make any animal "BM themed"? Also could do with a sample without bike as that pic is mostly bike. It's the mascot I'm interested in

Update Reply
Matt @ 16/02/2011 18:49  

My thinking is that it should be something 'road orientated' ..... HedgeHOG Stuff like ..... http://image.shutterstock.com/display_pic_with_logo/77577/77577,1263153805,2/stock-vector-vintage-hedgehog-cartoon-44202361.jpg

Update Reply
DynaToon @ 16/02/2011 19:00  

I think the mascot should be a motorcycle helmet with a "soft" character design. The following images give some idea of what could be possible

Hopefully you get the idea. Nothing copyright, and not too Hell Angel like, is my thought.

Update Reply
desres @ 16/02/2011 20:45  

like your hogs Dyna

Update Reply
feistygirl @ 16/02/2011 20:48  

Dynatoon i mentioned Hog too still think it fits best

Update Reply
WheelyNealy @ 16/02/2011 21:26  

ok she has now painted you a gorila as asked for - is this what your after? i think if we put a hat on him with the bm logo and maybe 1 on the little one as well - or cut the little guy out and just have the big one ?

Update Reply
PHOTOGRAPHER1 @ 16/02/2011 22:32  

Hows about a tatooed heart wearing a leather jacket...bikers with a heart that's us !!

Update Reply
Alice2 @ 16/02/2011 22:48  

I think what ever is designed, if it has the the site's name on it, I personally think it should just have BM written on instead of bikermatch.
I won't wear the clothing with the full name blazened all over it as I personally think the name makes it sound like a dating site only (which it is for some) rather than also being a social site. I know a lot of time went into designing the clothing and I have nothing against others wearing it, my comments are my own personal feelings. Matt yr idea for this thread is a good one

Update Reply
drobess @ 16/02/2011 22:50  

I like the black and white hedgehog, perhaps the letters B and M could be incorporated into the quills? I also like Alice's idea. I agree with Drobess, re: BM and not full name, for same reason.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 17/02/2011 00:27  

@Sandi - I can do the BW-hog in BM Colours with a backround.
This is s non-copyright image that had been scanned from a book, many years ago. I can also alter the image and taylor it to our uses.
I'll give it a shot at the weekend.
Hoping to go to Matlock, but snow is forecast

Update Reply
DynaToon @ 17/02/2011 06:06  

How about a match dressed as a biker :)

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 17/02/2011 09:54  

oooooh i like Jackie's idea lol. The tip of the match could be a helmet haha. That Gorilla pic is really nice, but it's just a painting rather than a cartoon character. This is the style of image im looking for... It's fun, simple, cartoon like etc. Also need whoever makes it to be available in future to draw it again from different angles when needed (maybe I'll need a 2nd one done next year with the same mascot riding a motorbike for example), so scanned images from a book are no good unless someone is able to make copies for it by redrawing it

Update Reply
Matt @ 17/02/2011 10:53  

If i get chance i'll sketch one up, but yep was thinking along the lines of the head being the helmet, wearing shades and a leather, if some one else wnats a bash at drawing it feel free :)

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 17/02/2011 10:57  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email