MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Edinburgh Bike Show 12th 13th March

Edinburgh Bike Show 12th  13th March (3) - Forums [Biker Match] Edinburgh Bike Show 12th  13th March (3) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Edinburgh Bike Show 12th 13th March

Woo Hoo, yee ha!!! Cumbrian posse isa comin. hope it stops snowing by then (gulp) see ya all sat xxxxx

Update Reply
Minnie the Minx @ 10/03/2011 23:39  

Anyone travelling to the show ... ride safe and carefull .. believe with the snow there, its not great at the moment :(

Take care and enjoy

Update Reply
rockchick123 @ 12/03/2011 13:47  

It's ok here the snow was just sleet more than anything all roads are open just damn cold n wet

Update Reply
madscots @ 12/03/2011 15:19  

Well I'm home and fed,

Brilliant day meeting all me old pals and lots of new ones. Weather made meeting up more difficult with people arriving later and generally scattered about the 3 halls. Great to see such a good BM turnout on a such a terrible day. Sorry if I missed anyone who was there, no doubt we'll meet again soon.

Cheers all.

Update Reply
whackojacko @ 12/03/2011 20:49  

Sorry to folk that I missed, it was difficult to find everyone due to the 3 halls and the fact that the weather threw a bit a caos over times of meeting etc. Anyway, for the folk I did meet, spot on to see you all again and to meet the new folk - excellent . Shame there were no bands on this year, just not the same! Hope that everyone got home safely

Update Reply
BOBKAT @ 13/03/2011 11:11  

You got a backfire Katie!!!! Y've an auffy habit of repeatin y'rsel pmsl

Update Reply
whackojacko @ 13/03/2011 12:30  

The bands?????????

Update Reply
BOBKAT @ 13/03/2011 12:52  

All fixed Katie got rid of your echo

Update Reply
jabecs @ 13/03/2011 12:59  

Im confused ???????

Update Reply
BOBKAT @ 13/03/2011 14:00  

I was there today and weather was good apart from being cold...shocker for being March lol

Update Reply
madscots @ 13/03/2011 15:12  

Just got back after a brill weekend,went to show on Saturday,and beer van outside at 12 but was raining and didnt see anyone,but still had a great time.Hope everyone else did and got home safe.

Update Reply
MG Bandit @ 13/03/2011 16:19  

hi mg we end up in the main hall for beer it was to wet out side

Update Reply
paneurojim @ 13/03/2011 21:39  

Well me and geordilass braved the snow and damn glad we did. Bike show really good & lovely to see so many chums again. Very encouraging to try out so many delicious cruisers that accommodate botty and short little leggies so comfortably Another riot of a night out in Paisley and thanks, thanks, thanks to Debs for chauffering duties, Maryann for putting us up and to paneurojim for an absolutely brilliant tour of the Trossachs on Sunday. Breathtaking scenery and good good company...perfect. 5 stars awarded to Madhats B&B and jims tours!!! xxxxxxxx

Update Reply
Minnie the Minx @ 14/03/2011 05:49  

Hi Paneurojim sorry we missed you all,maybe catch you at another event.

Update Reply
MG Bandit @ 14/03/2011 14:05  

sorry we missed you Bandit but it was jacko,s fault ! lol minnie was great to see you and debs and vonnie and big big thank you to jim for the great sightseeing and big thank you to kev for chauffering me and vonnie thanks guys cant wait to see ya all again

Update Reply
Minnie the Minx @ 14/03/2011 23:27  

minnie you didnt sign out of ma laptop sorry we missed you Bandit but it was jacko,s fault ! lol minnie was great to see you and debs and vonnie and big big thank you to jim for the great sightseeing and big thank you to kev for chauffering me and vonnie thanks guys cant wait to see ya all again me madhat lol

Update Reply
madhat @ 14/03/2011 23:39  

hahaha...thought I'd fallen prey to a hacker then. Couldn't work out what the hell was happening with me thread messages...sorry I forgot to log out maryann, we was in a hurry

Update Reply
Minnie the Minx @ 14/03/2011 23:55  

lol thats ok huni ....took me a few mins to realise that a,ve never spoke to the peeps that had pm,d me sorry didnt realise till a posted and it was your pic hahahahaha

Update Reply
madhat @ 15/03/2011 00:07  

ooooo wit the ----GOING ON ooooomad hat now am going mad oooo

Update Reply
paneurojim @ 15/03/2011 00:13  

lol @ jim

Update Reply
madhat @ 15/03/2011 01:17  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email