MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Jokes, Games & Silly Things

1st Person To Post Here Wins !!!!

1st Person To Post Here Wins !!!! (3) - Forums [Biker Match] 1st Person To Post Here Wins !!!! (3) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Jokes, Games & Silly Things /

1st Person To Post Here Wins !!!!

The Rocky Horror Picture Show, just jumps out at me there.
Still a worthy 2nd prize to play for though, as long as the photos are posted for promotional purposes of the competition !!

Update Reply
DriftnSlide @ 03/02/2011 23:23  

Red, I was initialy worried about your knowledge of female clothing until informed you were ‘Roxanne’s’ wardrobe consultant, it seems the vision of me wearing your selection of clothing has swayed the astute mind of our Suzi to the extent that we is entered into mud wrestling by the sound of things. Of course, even in the 6 inch heels I can catch her and naturally will show her up with my red SPARKLY thong .. .. even without ‘lippie’ Should we rename you old “matchmaker me” red. Photo’s Drift?? Are you sure about their effect on the promotional side?

Update Reply
GreasyTony @ 04/02/2011 03:43  

now then mud wrestlin eh .... i blame it all on MM Red.... and im sure you would beat me hands down Mr T..... .... (i aint daft you see that way i dont have anythign to prove...il get away with that one shhhh) tee heehee ......
and there is to be nooo photographalic things mr driftsideways hahaha

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 04/02/2011 22:38  

Suzi Suzi Suzi !! I never thought you would pander to that old chestnut 'im sure you would beat me' What about our public ?? You cannot expect them to just drift away into the misty regions of the night .. .. .. Ah, unfortunately, .. . I was training for this event yesterday & I think that I saw several members of the paperattzi snapping me .. .. the one that stood out most was stood on top of this big Fu*k off lorry .. I seem to remember it was a red one .. but cant be sure !!

Update Reply
GreasyTony @ 07/02/2011 00:32  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email