MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Matlock Sunday 6th February anyone?

Matlock Sunday 6th February anyone? (10) - Forums [Biker Match] Matlock Sunday 6th February anyone? (10) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Matlock Sunday 6th February anyone?

SO not fair lady lol , make me feel worse than I do already I know it was my idea & I never made it

But bar the wind I did get the weather right

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 06/02/2011 17:25  

It was good to meet you all too many in fact to have a one to one with but nice to put some names and faces together Red Zed and I had an extremely windy ride back it was not really learner weather to be fair

Update Reply
Big Twin @ 06/02/2011 17:27  

sorry couldnt make it ...came back from froz nuts rally a little later than planned but what a fab weekend lol !!!!

Update Reply
kazninja @ 06/02/2011 17:38  

Sorry me and boss mom couldnt make it but had bad weekend hope all that went had good day and kev got home safe with no more than a brused ego

Update Reply
JP @ 06/02/2011 17:50  

Had a fantastic day. Great to put faces to names. Met loads of BMers. Good to meet you all, too many to mention but you know who you all are lol. Mega windy on way back!!! Can't wait for next one. Sorry what happened shell. You were missed by everyone. Meet you at the next one. I think next Sunday we should go again to make up for it?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 06/02/2011 17:50  

Good to meet you all. :) look forward to the next one.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 06/02/2011 17:57  

Back home after the long journey :-) good to meet up with all of you who were still there when I turned up. Sorry you couldn't make it Shell, but at least it didn't sound too bad an accident.

Update Reply
6ypsy @ 06/02/2011 18:07  

it was nice to see some of you guys again sorry for the stalling (and i call myself a biker LOL) roll on the next one Meet that is

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 06/02/2011 18:26  

Had a brill day.. good to see so many there and to meet some new faces.. as well as the usual suspects! I know there was at least one person with a camera lol Shell/Ian, sorry that you couldn't make it, you were missed, we thought you might turn up eventually, ((Big Hugs)) to you and all the others that couldn't make it. Hope Kev is ok,...and he soon gets back on two wheels. Hope everyone got home safely! Look forward to seeing you all againg soon

Update Reply
Karey @ 06/02/2011 18:51  

Had a cool day when is the next one ride safe

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 06/02/2011 18:56  

ah it wasnt your fault shell hun ... didnt mean to make ya feel worse than already do .....roll on the next one... x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 06/02/2011 19:05  

How about next weekend ?....anyone interested ?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 06/02/2011 19:06  

Does anyone fancy doing it again next Sunday for the guys who couldn't make it today? Weather permitting of course

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 06/02/2011 19:06  

Good to finally meet some internet faces in the flesh today...
Thanks to everyone I was introduced to and everyone else. Hope to meet up in the near future. Felt like a bloody kite on the way home over the Cat and Fiddle but arrived home safely
Take care everyone
thanks again
Rob

Update Reply
clarkee @ 06/02/2011 19:09  

yeah defo... i may not be able to ride over tho unless some miracle man turns up and sorts my fence for me in meantime!!! il get there in me own car or be someones back seat warmer for the ride over for sure

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 06/02/2011 19:10  

Hi sorry to have missed some off you by turning up late. But will be up for meeting next week.

Update Reply
cw @ 06/02/2011 19:17  

CW - glad you finally made it although we missed you...just one point though - if you managed to break your floor lock....couldn't have been much use in the first place.... **HFG sniggers & runs off to hide behind the sofa** PS it was great to meet old & new faces...hopefully I can get to another meet up....soonish! lol

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 06/02/2011 19:22  

add your names to the feb 13th thread if interested

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 06/02/2011 19:24  

I would be up for a ride out and meet next sunday, was busy being dad today

Update Reply
laimdan @ 06/02/2011 19:27  

Was a really good day out, nice to meet more BMers Thank you Alan for taking the timeout (no pun intended lol) to come and get me, it was really nice of you. Wind was a bit more than a breeze especially on the way home haha

Update Reply
Pilly tart @ 06/02/2011 19:29  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email