MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Yorkshire Camping Weekend 15 to 17 July

Yorkshire Camping Weekend 15 to 17 July (34) - Forums [Biker Match] Yorkshire Camping Weekend 15 to 17 July (34) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Yorkshire Camping Weekend 15 to 17 July

Kaz....take no notice of that s**tstirrer!!! We really missed you loads sweetie and I can't wait to catch up at the next one In the meantime xk....don't think your faux pas haven't been noted....there will be another event....

Update Reply
Minnie the Minx @ 18/07/2011 17:34  

I have just been reading all the weather related comments on the attendees list for this one and it is such a pity that the forecast put some of you off. Thursday and Friday were blistering hot, and whilst it's true that it started to rain on Saturday, it was intermitant during day light hours and many people (myself included), managed to go for a ride out without too much bother. The rain did come down really heavy on the Saturday night, but everyone was having such a fab time, that it didn't spoil the fun and we had the pub and 3 other areas to take shelter. Sunday morning was awful, but in true British spirit, everyone got on with the job of decamping. By the time we left, (the Hobbits plus 1), the exit to the camp was a tretcherous mud slope, but with BJ on traffic control, and all of the guys helped and steadied one another down the slope, everyone managed to leave the camp safely. We left a clean and tidy camp and the pub owners were so made up with the whole experience, they told us that they are going to join BM so that they can join in the fun that we all have.

Update Reply
bandit lover @ 18/07/2011 17:35  

Gordon on a 125 - that I gotta see

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 18/07/2011 17:57  

Gordon's got a paneuropean xk, didn't you notice it parked round the back just near the smoking shelter? He's been a biker for aeons...don't want to get on wrong side of him petal

Update Reply
Minnie the Minx @ 18/07/2011 18:09  

@XK ...
Just back from Tim's. Left one wet pile there and brought a soggy car load home...all now quietly dripping down the stair well!!

Min and BB....can't thank you enough for the best of weekends. It's been non-stop giggling and the only slight moan I had was from Tim when I "persuaded" him to make me a cuppa at 2.30 Sun mornin!!!
Hope I don't need to apologise to anyone for bursting their eardrums at the karaoke (in case n0-one noticed..I was enjoyin meself!!) Thanks to my gorgeous duet partners (..and thanks to the bar-man who invented "pond-life" just for us )
I LOVE BM

Update Reply
Alice2 @ 18/07/2011 18:15  

Does anyone remember Sumo singing my gggggeneration on the karaoke ? what a star.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 18/07/2011 19:06  

How could we forget yorky...it will forever be imprinted...class rockin eh

Update Reply
Minnie the Minx @ 18/07/2011 19:09  

Wey! thats it then av got nout to say coz al ye noisy buggas have said it....erm except we trounced ya lady butts at the sing off,BM lads the new QUEEN wey I.Oh n thanks Min for tekkin us down the 3 billygoats gruff road that was a bit tinggly down the hairs of my spine lol.Big Scot Jim had me lmao on saturday nite,and what a nite.....it was Champion or was it "we are the champions"

Update Reply
ledd777 @ 18/07/2011 19:14  

Sumos... WAKEY WAKEY @ 3am.... GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 18/07/2011 19:29  

a big big thankyou to Karen and Minni for a fab weekend, it was great, the tent was as wet inside as it was out but will soon get another....we had such a laugh with all the people we met. xx

Update Reply
babz27 @ 18/07/2011 21:02  

sounds like a right laugh! Can't wait for the photos

Update Reply
Matt @ 19/07/2011 09:24  

Must admit my fav moment was when i called Sumo up to sing and he asked what he was singing, i told him to watch the screen, the look on his face when My Ding a Ling came up was priceless lol

Just so folks know as well i found a grey mens zip up fleece type jacket and a ladies white watch. I have them at home so if there yours let me know and i'll get them back to you :)

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 19/07/2011 09:27  

Oooops, forgot to say a big thank you to Bandito for rescueing my tent out of the tree!!!! Cheers Mart xx

Update Reply
wenders @ 19/07/2011 15:14  

how did your tent get into a tree ?!!!

Update Reply
Nutkin68 @ 19/07/2011 18:58  

Yeh Nutkin.. I was just thinking the same....... Wenders...?????

Update Reply
Karey @ 19/07/2011 19:13  

She was in a flippin Wendy house and the wind probably got hold of it lol.

Come on Wenders, spill the beans!

Update Reply
Blackberry @ 19/07/2011 19:22  

Wenders like myself approaches a problem slowly. Bets advice I have ever had :)

So we waited and waited and waited for the rain to go off...

Wenders over to you :)

Update Reply
Palamie @ 19/07/2011 19:32  

No prob wendz - thanx for you company on the wet ride home. " I left the tent pegs in honest mart " - YEH RITE lol

Update Reply
Fatbob16 @ 19/07/2011 20:07  

probably thought she was in barmouth ? lol

Update Reply
nitro70 @ 19/07/2011 20:37  

Hello all, I just want to share with you all may be the next best thing after this camping weekend we have just had, the opportunity to camp at Borwick Hall Carnforth Lancs over the w/e 29/30 July (easy access 5 mins jct 34 M6). Have a look on events and check it out I for one am still buzin after last weekend and cannot wait for this one.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 19/07/2011 21:25  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email